First time with a woman was a bust - need pointers! Cross post : Swingers Discussion 54062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesFirst time with a woman was a bust - need pointers! Cross post
TOPIC: First time with a woman was a bust - need pointers! Cross post
Created by: NotBarbieAndKen The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Try starting off with doing what feels good for you. Not to say all women are the same or like the same thing, but it is a start. Try lots of kissing and soft caressing/fondling. Don't try to force the moment or over think it. The more you think about wither the other person is enjoying themselves, the more unsure you will become or at least that is how I felt. Just let everything come as it may (no pun intended) and enjoy the moment. Also consider alone time with the other female, first times are made that much harder with people looking on. Let the guys know that you will call them in as soon as you two have gotten to know each other or feel more comfortable with each other.

Norwalk CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
My advice? Bring toys into the picture. They are so much fun... after all.. how much can two women do to each other without them?? My first incounter was awsome.. we (hubby) and I picked up a single bi female at the bar. She had lots of toys.. the double dong was the best... vibrators? most excellent. Since then, we never go anywhere without them! Marrissa

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
The best pointer I can give you - do what she does. If you notice her fondling the area around your nipples more, then you do the same. Pay attention to see if she's rubbing you and doing large circles with her hands or smaller. A light, feathery touch or something with a bit more force. Rubbing with her entire hand or just finger(s). Light playing with the tip of her tongue or long strokes with the full top of her tongue.

Next time your husband and you are having sex and he's playing with your breasts, notice what he does. Sometimes we lay back and enjoy the pleasure without realizing all the little things that are happening to bring that pleasure.

I think copying her actions is a good way to start though, because most people will do to others what they enjoy themselves. And if she catches on that you're repeating what she does, she's more likely to show you what she's wanting.

And if all else fails, ask her what she likes and know that it's not a failure at all to admit you aren't exactly sure how to go about doing something. Plus that will give you a way to know how much of an erogenous zone her breasts are for her. Normally I love having my breasts played with, but I'm nursing a baby and they're so sensitive that I can't handle any touch on my nipples. If they're touched at all, it sends me through the roof - in a bad way! lol

If at first you don't succeed, try (and try and try) again! :)

Jackie

East Petersburg PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: First time with a woman was a bust - need pointers! Cross post