First meets : Swingers Discussion 92330
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesFirst meets
TOPIC: First meets
Created by: fasinated1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well Raven, U already know how we feel, and U know our door is open and waiting for the day U grace our doorstep.

We will definatly have a night, day, weekend, week, month, that no one will forget. We may end up having the neighbors calling the law on us from all the loud screaming and moans that will be coming from every room in the house hehehe

Also Raven darlin U know U have an open invitation that will never expire

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Mr NC,

That was a very sweet and sincere thing to say. I am speechless and naked. Hehehe!

Someday you and A will meet me and clothes won't be the issue. It will be the lack of clothes that we will be fantasizing over years to cum.

Kisses sweet heart!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Raven Darlin U are so damn sexy U could walk into any place U are meeting someone for the first time and every one would be in awe just from your beauty.

But the wife and I are like U. Depending on the place all depends on how we dress. Now I am not saying we dress to impress because after all it ain't the clothes we are interested in anyways but the person in them. U can dress like a millionaire or as a down home country girl. either way we could careless cause we wanna know whats in your heart, and personality. Whats in side a person is more important to us then how U dress.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
I dress for the place I am planning the meet and greet for.

If I am meeting at Starbucks, usually very casual... jeans, shorts, nice shirt. If it is a restaurant, I dress as I would for a date which usually means a nice dress with sex appeal. If we are meeting at a swing club... Mmmmmmmm! What ever the theme of the evening is of course. It's all situational for me.

(:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: First meets