First Bi Experience- Question - Survey : Swingers Discussion 129171101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesFirst Bi Experience- Question - Survey
TOPIC: First Bi Experience- Question - Survey
Created by: mansfield24369 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
My first bi experience was at the same time as our first swap. It was AMAZING to say the least. I talked to her online for several weeks leading up to the swap, so once we met I knew her fairly well. And she knew it was my first time and made sure I was comfortable and took the lead. I still love to have a cock, but I love the feel of a woman! I'm not sure why, but I have found that I am much pickier about my women than I am my men!

Sapulpa OK
Username hidden
(16 posts)
My first sex experience was with a girlfriend and we were both very young. We first started touching each other casually, fully clothed, and then was the more prolonged caress, then the kiss and fondling and from there nude sex.

This took place over several months. We then became regular sex partners and later we began to explore boys together. She went on to become a lesbian several years later, when we were about 20 and I... well I've been always very bi to this day, but I love guys too, now more than ever.

As our life unfolded she became an actress though never achieved stardom. As for me, I became a nude model mostly for lesbian stills as I had many lesbian friends when I was in my twenties. Then later I evolved into a nude/erotic model for videos and stills. That first sexual experience with another girl was probably the most significant event in my sexual awakening.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Welcum to the forums Friends (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Only been on teh recieving end so far-- a friend "snuck up" on me but WOW! Cant wait to experience a full bi fem evening. Want it so much I can taste it-hopefully REAL soon. Any takers?

Burnham PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My first bi-experiences started at age 15/16 which were done in semi-private situations w/o going all the way. My first "full" bi experience in private was at age 18. All of those experiences were with lesbians.

My first true bi-fem to bi-fem experience was also my first swinging experience which was at age 18. Being a bi-fem has never been a fad for me.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
She has enjoyed it from the start and never looked back.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Amazing. I have enjoyed every experience with ladies that I have had :)

You just have to take that plunge and enjoy what you are feeling!

New York NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
2. enjoyed it.

My first experience in swinging was when my husband and I met another couple, nice people, and she and I got to explore quite a bit. It felt safe, sexy and was entirely something I wanted. Our first couple was not someone with whom we had intercourse...we did "everything but." The most fun part was when the other lady was the center of attention and the rest of us (me, my husband, her mate) showered attention on her with hands and mouths, and then her mate fucked her. I love making a woman cum, and even more so when in tandem with my husband. We make a good team that way.

The second experience with a Bi female was scary. She fell in love with me and was possessive and obsessed and we had to end the friendship. Even so, I learned about setting boundaries with people, and am now grateful for that experience as well, as it taught me a lot about myself.

Now, I've had many Bi experiences and just sometimes simply CRAVE a woman. I am more the giver in most of these, and enjoy it all.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: First Bi Experience- Question - Survey