Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Female Looking For Female in Southeast Michigan
TOPIC: Female_Looking_For_Female_in_Southeast_Michigan
Created by: Mr_Mrs56739
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am Bi and missing the wonderful touch of a women. I am hoping this will help a little with finding someone around me for a little bit of fun. Doesn't have to be all play either, everyone could always use new friends right? I am very discreet and a kind person. I think I am pretty average as far as look but I have a way of making everyone laugh and have a good time. Please check out my profile and message me if interested or chat on here is always cool to. MWAH's -J

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I am Bi and missing the wonderful touch of a women. I am hoping this will help a little with finding someone around me for a little bit of fun. Doesn't have to be all play either, everyone could always use new friends right? I am very discreet and a kind person. I think I am pretty average as far as look but I have a way of making everyone laugh and have a good time. Please check out my profile and message me if interested or chat on here is always cool to. MWAH's -J

Adrian MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Female Looking For Female in Southeast Michigan

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy