Female Looking For Female in Southeast Michigan : Swingers Discussion 128479
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesFemale Looking For Female in Southeast Michigan
TOPIC: Female Looking For Female in Southeast Michigan
Created by: Mr_Mrs56739
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am Bi and missing the wonderful touch of a women. I am hoping this will help a little with finding someone around me for a little bit of fun. Doesn't have to be all play either, everyone could always use new friends right? I am very discreet and a kind person. I think I am pretty average as far as look but I have a way of making everyone laugh and have a good time. Please check out my profile and message me if interested or chat on here is always cool to. MWAH's -J

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am Bi and missing the wonderful touch of a women. I am hoping this will help a little with finding someone around me for a little bit of fun. Doesn't have to be all play either, everyone could always use new friends right? I am very discreet and a kind person. I think I am pretty average as far as look but I have a way of making everyone laugh and have a good time. Please check out my profile and message me if interested or chat on here is always cool to. MWAH's -J

Adrian MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Female Looking For Female in Southeast Michigan