Do Bi guys freak YOU out : Swingers Discussion 51670
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesDo Bi guys freak YOU out
TOPIC: Do Bi guys freak YOU out
Created by: bicpl4u2pa
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have found MANY men on here lited as str8 who want to have a MFM biparty with us without their partner because "sheis freaked out by bi guys". Sure this might be a ploy to get at sue...but we are strict about doing bi guy stuff first as our profile says....so for the sake of argument lets believe these guys. Oddly, most of these guys have their partner listed as "bi/bicurious." Since many of them ARE certified(even by people we KNOW personally) and the lady IS bi...what's the problem? Double- standard?

So,Would having your guy do bi sex acts freak you out like he thinks?

Which Bi ladies don't like bi guys and which do? ...maybe this is a chance for him to open up to you! Thanks! Chris of sue

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is one double standard that bugs the heck out of me. The guys want me and her to perform while they watch then turn around and get all squicked if the opposite is even mentioned..... ugh....

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
No bi guys do not freak me out,, we have been in situations where open m/m play was acceptable,, and it was kewl to watch, no freaking out here.. ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I section out inner city men of color because of HIV risk not whether or not they are criminals. I generally like criminals. You know exactly what to expect.

If you live in Baltimore City you are more likely to have HIV. No all do. I'm not speaking about black males. I'm speaking about men of color. That's a broader group.

enough said.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
If you are honest and say you have a 3 inch dick some will reject you, if you are honest and say you are 5' 300 lbs someone will reject you.

Lets face it this life style is about personal preference. I have met many women I have thought were beautiful but I would never sleep with them because of their personality and I have met some not so beautiful and wanted them very badly simply because of who they were.

We all include and exclude people for our preferences nothing more and nothing less.

Is it right? Well it is not my place to say you are right or wrong in the way you select a partner to play with. It is yours because it is your body you are sharing.

So if you exclude because someone is bi, IV user, white, or black it is your choice.

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Ellicott:

"I feel much more comfortable with a couple that has a guy who is honest and says he's bi from the start. If he won't tell us he's bi up front, what else won't he tell us? "

I totally agree. And just like me, if you are honest, folks will reject you. That's just their right. It's not personal. It sure does feel that way at time. tough

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You are making an assumption that I'm a busy swinger. You are making an assumption that I'm uneducated in what I speak of. You are making an assumption that I don't include location AND race in my determinations. You are making an assumption that I haven't gone there. I did. MSM are a messy group when it comes to safer sex. That's a statistical fact. WSW are the least messy group. That's a statistical fact.

How can I know for sure who fucks whom and in what way. I can't, therefore I rely on stats to tip the odds in my favor.

How can anyone know or not know what viruses I carry? I could very easily have HIV based on my sexual past with bimen. The only way they will know and make an informed decision is if I tell them. i.e.: I'm honest. They generally don't ask. They ASSUME I'm disease free. I assume the reverse. That said person male/female has something I don't want. I behave accordingly.

I've been a health care provider for 25 years. I've sport fucked longer. I know what protected sex is and I engage in it. I choose because of MY history to avoid certain groups. That's my choice as an adult. I assume the risk. I have the right to select out partners any way I choose.

The reason I don't say it's a bias is because it's not personal. It's based on science and my personal experience. It's not conjecture. It's a fact. I've treated probably 100:1 M>F HIV cases. The women all caught HIV through het sex with a drug user in the city. Ergo: I don't fuck IV drug users either (M or F). Do you? Probably not.

But wait! I shoot my drugs clean. I don't share syringes or cookers. You are Bias if you exclude me. Just because IV drug users are a high risk group doesn't mean I am. It's about what behaviors I use while shooting up. It's bias to exclude me based on science. Like hell it is.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I must be in the 2%. I could care less if I see another group, couple, person engaged in a sexual act. Very simply I'm jaded. The reality is I am very much a double standard gal. I played with bi guys exclusively in the 70's. When the shit hit the fan in the 80's. I felt damn lucky to have had the plague miss me. I have no knowingly played with a bi guy since.

It comes down to lying and statistics. Regarding lying. Look at all the Bimen who are listed as straight. Very simply I don't trust liars to always perform safer sex. Statistically, MSM are much more likely to have serious disease issues. This is NOT a Bias. I have loved bi men. I still would be if HIV had not killed my former lovers. I would be much more likely to have sex with a man who told me he was bi and risked rejection than a lying "straight" man.

Since so many lie about their orientation, I can only figure they will lie about other aspects of their life that might interfere with them having sex. I waited a very long 5 years before I got tested the first time. It took 2 weeks additional to get the results. I don't feel the need to increase my risk (statistically) for anyone. That's just my take.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
98% of women seem to me, to very shallow and act as society says they should..98% of women are turned on with the thought of their man pleasuring another man...but.. will never tell anyone because society says it is not acceptable..I myself never thought about it ..until i met my husband ..he was honest with me on our second date...and I was so intriged with it.. its all i had on my mind...finally he gave me the pleasure of joining in on his fun..it was , and still is ,,the best turn on i have had..

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Raven has the right idea. I will always respect the other couple's rules. Have had the pleasure of giving a man his first bi-experience with the help of my F playmate at the time. He willingly had oral sex with me, and enjoyed it when I sucked his cock. After we both fucked my F, he wanted his first anal. My playmate and I made it happen. He and I both enjoyed it, with me on top. He thanked me for the sex when we parted. As long as he is turned on by women and MF sex in addition to MM action. Not turned off by Bi-M. It adds spice to the lifestyle.

Tustin CA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I definitely think there is a double standard in that females are socially accepted as bi, and males are not.

My X swing partner, Alan (and many others) loved that I was bi-sexual because it allowed him to join in with FF play. He always said he was not homophobic as long as the male was straight. LoL! He had no problem in touching elbows and such with another male while pleasing me sexually. If he knew in advance the male was bi, he would shy away from meeting with that person or couple. He started giving me a hard time when I played with a male we knew who was bi-sexual and made several rude comments on different occasions after we parted ways.

Alan dear... since you read my post, I looked up the definition of homophobic (listed below) on Dictionary . com You are most certainly 100% homophobic.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a n. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men. Behavior based on such a feeling. [homo(sexual) + -phobia.] homo·phobe n. homo·phobic adj. prejudiced against homosexual people

I was wrong on what my perception of the definition of homophobic is. So what do you call it when you only do not mind touching elbows with a straight member of the same sex during sexual encounters? Straightophobic?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Do Bi guys freak YOU out