Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Considering the Bi-Female
TOPIC: Considering the Bi-Female
Created by: Mastersdaintypet The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol I didnt mean etiquette on who pays or doesnt pay, I mean in general. All I look for are considerate people who arent pushy.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
for the most part I have been treated very well and have treated the couples very well. Dinner,drinks and good conversation are a big plus for me. Not nessasarily them paying for all this because I do feel like i should pick up some if not all of the check some of the times. There are those out there that need to learn etiquette for sure but those are the ones that wont go far in this lifestyle.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
here ya somefun......he's such a pussycat tho.....it's hard to tell who likes,ummmm, cat's more, him or me....lol.....enjoy the day :) renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
we agree with your post bicat .we are the same way.hubby intimidates a lot of people till the get to know him even couples lol.............somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
We follow the Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" both in and out of bed. *WEG*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18048 posts)
you know someone got mad at me on another post about how we treat single women.....why because we treat single women "too good" how can that happen....we make it so that she is our date, sits between us and gets attention from both of us, he opens the door for both of us, polite gentleman are as rare as unicorns, lol, but he is. whatever she is comfy with we are comfy with....we tend to treat single women like queens, and why not? they are far more vulnerable than we are, we are a team she is invited to that team, so why not treat her with the upmost respect and politeness she deserves. she doesn't have to be with us, she chooses to be with us and that's awesome..we have met some great friends and everybody already knows i'm sweet, but when they meet such a big, intimidating guy like my hubby, at the end of the evening they say, wow he is the sweetest, gentlest, most respective guy i've ever met. you two are such a great couple.....that is why we love being with single women, appreciation for treating her as an equal, respected person, who wants to be satisfied as much as satisfying some one and not just a toy....renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
We have a few single female friends.

We treat them with the same respect we do anyone else. We are there not only for our pleasure but hers. We find out what it is she enjoys in and out of bed. We try and incorporate those things into our evening. We do not wish to just meet once and be finished. We build friendships with them.

When and if they choose to take it to the next level. We make sure everyone is involved. She is not there for just our pleasure but us hers. We make sure she is comfortable and satusfied when everything is done and said.

We want them to know the are safe and respected. We don't flaunt it like oh we have a single women woohoo.. Look at us .... I know this is not what your doing but we have seen and heard it being done.

The best way to treat a single female is like a normal person. That is what they will respect.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
well it was the male who wrote it she spells better lol but ty your post was very nice . we try lol to treat evrybody like we would like to be treated friends first and then whatever else is a big plus lol ...somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
we have found a nice one just this last week so they are there gotta keep up the saerch and we agree she was worth the wait .........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
we agree on how to treat them but they havent been easy to find lol ...somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Considering the Bi-Female