Changes in Bi-Preferences : Swingers Discussion 57413
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesChanges in Bi-Preferences
TOPIC: Changes in Bi-Preferences
Created by: gotbatteries The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am just what I am and not about to change my preferences to please others or to figure myself out. I have no confusion as to if or what I am. I know that answer without a doubt. If someone has a problem with that, it's their problem, not mine.

I love playing with females, and giving/receiving orgasms with them has never been a problem for me. I do 1 on 1's with females all the time. But if I want ultimate satisfaction on all levels of a relationship, my choice is male.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I agree Poly, I am who I am and if they don't like it....so be it....lol. I love being bi~! *wink*

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
warm over here as well MrsFun....mmuuaahh~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
MrsFun....I am around....just lurking in some of those forums you are having "misunderstandings" in...lol, but I am here. I love reading your posts~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Kisses to you Mrs Fun.... we will see you June 24th....:)

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
mmm, mrs carefree....my kinda woman~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
I am definately much more forgiving when it comes to a woman. I am in the for pussy. Yes I am full swap but I am much more into the women than the men

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
To me there has to be some sort of attraction to play with a female, just as it would be for a male for me. It could be many different things that attract me, her eyes, her hair, her attitude, her smile....her excitement....but definately must be some type of attraction.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Those numbers Clears don't surprise me. Those sound very reasonable.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Deeper into my experiment... All ages: 20 Mi radius 44 str8, 184 bi or 19% str8 100 mi radius 626 str8, 2033 bi or 24% str8 1000 mi radius 7474 str8, 22,743 or 25%

Wow, okay 1000 miles covers all the way up to canada down to mexico and east to colorado. The further away from the valley the straighter the couples are. Is there a shortage of bi women on the east coast? Or even in an older age range? At first I thought, "god, everyone is bi take your best pick." For the min of bi-f 75% is still pretty high but you have to consider all of the profiles made in the last month by no-pic single men just to take a peek at our sweet asses :) I could be really picky if I wanted to with 90% bi-f in my age range and area but I'm way more attracted to women, less chance of back hair, love handles or man-boobs.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Changes in Bi-Preferences