Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Bustin it out
TOPIC: Bustin_it_out
Created by: Incognitos The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Lovepink.....similar situation here. My hubby and I were on an extended vacation out of the country. Upon our return a very very good friend of ours had left a phone message that her and her fiance had broken up. So I called to find out what happen......she said her bf came home one day and found her in bed with a women......we never knew she was bi and we were good friends but I never told her I was bi. Well about a month later the 3 of us were hanging out and well one thing led to another and all 3 of us were naked have wild fun for hours.........well that was over 2 years ago. We get together 2 or 3 times a month still to this day. So a nice little suprise there....funny how things happen. J

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
btw.....mrs. batts, your first question how open am i about my sexuality....very open... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
lmao @ amy......my hubby asked me on our first date if i liked women....have been honest to him, and all playmates and some vanilla friends since....he changed my whole point of view of the world, so instead of 50% of me, the majority of people i come into contact with get 100% me. always honest. live without the dick, unimaginable to me. so i probably would end up poly(spelling please), vs one on one with a female only, which would also help if for some strange reason i would not be with my hubby, if the "next" man didn't swing, i would still want a girlfriend from time to time.....that was harder than i thought to answer mrs. batts....renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
Depends on if I am just looking for a fling or a relationship..

If its a relationship I am honest from jump street !

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Bustin it out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.