Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Bustin it out
TOPIC: Bustin it out
Created by: Incognitos The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lovepink.....similar situation here. My hubby and I were on an extended vacation out of the country. Upon our return a very very good friend of ours had left a phone message that her and her fiance had broken up. So I called to find out what happen......she said her bf came home one day and found her in bed with a women......we never knew she was bi and we were good friends but I never told her I was bi. Well about a month later the 3 of us were hanging out and well one thing led to another and all 3 of us were naked have wild fun for hours.........well that was over 2 years ago. We get together 2 or 3 times a month still to this day. So a nice little suprise there....funny how things happen. J

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
btw.....mrs. batts, your first question how open am i about my sexuality....very open... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
lmao @ amy......my hubby asked me on our first date if i liked women....have been honest to him, and all playmates and some vanilla friends since....he changed my whole point of view of the world, so instead of 50% of me, the majority of people i come into contact with get 100% me. always honest. live without the dick, unimaginable to me. so i probably would end up poly(spelling please), vs one on one with a female only, which would also help if for some strange reason i would not be with my hubby, if the "next" man didn't swing, i would still want a girlfriend from time to time.....that was harder than i thought to answer mrs. batts....renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
Depends on if I am just looking for a fling or a relationship..

If its a relationship I am honest from jump street !

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Bustin it out