Bisexuality for Both Sexes : Swingers Discussion 47129
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBisexuality for Both Sexes
TOPIC: Bisexuality for Both Sexes
Created by: Dooode The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
ANY OTHER LADIES have comments on the subject at hand???????????

I'm sorry doode if your thread turned into my trust issue debate just telling you my part on the issue, really did mean to give you some insight on maybe what might be on womens minds and would like you to get what youre looking for as I'm curious also.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Doode doode doode, if you've been reading my posts you'd know I don't trust men, period be it my husband, lover, father, or son. Not that I trust women a whole lot. I have had this fear before I had my first boyfriend. Closer to your question, don't tell my husband, but when I was in the bi-male forum reading the guys posts was a turn on and kind of imagined him in these situations and later asked him if he even a little bi curious (he SAYS no). Have you heard that everyone is bi just a little? I believe that, it's just that female homosexuality is more accepted and that's why we're "out" about it. So why do I think it's okay for me to be homo and men not? I'm way more attracted to females maybe we're insecure that if so and so finds men attractive he'll find me less attractive. Maybe it's our female ego. My best friend in H.S. was bi but mostly had boyfriends and had never done much else than kiss a girl. I let him touch my boob to, you know, get a feel for the female body (cuz theyre soo nice). We still talk, he still claims bi. He'll date a girl and do stuff with her but I don't he's attractive to us (the female population). Yeah sorry about the no point factor on this one.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
My husband is straight and has no problem telling me a guy looks good. He doesn't do it when we are out and about. He is too busy pointing the girls out to me. hehehe He does it when we a perving profiles. He will tell me the guy is a nice looking guy and (when pics of erect penis were allowed) if he had a nice looking penis, hubby would say that too. It really isn't that big of a deal. At least not for us.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
This is the guy half and I have a theory why it isnt accepted. Just simply two guys getting it "on" is not as attractive as two girls getting it "on". For example a straight guy would never say hey that guy looks good even if its just a compliment. On the other hand women all the time check out other girls and say "oh she's cute" but still be strongly heterosexual. People view women as clean, soft, gentle, etc etc. while guys are big, hairy, farting all the time etc etc etc. And that is my .02.

Pomona CA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
This is fact though that anal sex is riskier than vaginal or oral because penetration creates little tears in the rectal tissue. This is opinion: I would think that because men don't have to worry about pregnancy and the sensation is ruined on both sides theyd be a little less likely to use a condom. Op bi men doesn't always mean anal could just be orally bi. Still alot to learn i'll admit. I did though learn a lot the other day in the bi-male forum, lol, it's like being a fly on the wall in the men's locker room. Reading those posts was an eye opener. I didnt realize that a lot of the men were just phallic worshippers. One guy said he wished that the hard cock he was sucking on was attached to a woman, lol. Believe me on this though I do not judge on your sexual preference be it you like cock or you like shitting on your partners chest.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Hey JENNIFER! Do you think that's true? I am homosexual to a degree but no I like guys a little too and that's what bi means. I'm sure there are a lot of ppl that claim only bi to schluff off a little stigma.

Doode you'll hate me but guys touching guys is a turn on but I'll be absolutly honest with you, i wouldnt want to be a part of it. It is the homosexual men AIDS stigma (please don't throw rocks at me, I can't help it). I've always been afraid my husband would cheat on me with a man and give me aids. Maybe 7 years ago there was a lifetime movie, two magazine articles, and it was all over oprah and montel that husbands were realizing they couldnt live a lie and after having a m-m afair left their families to be with their new boyfriends. If my husband (we actually discussed this) ever was curious or realized he really wants to suck a cock we'd find a bi-male in a couple and maybe exchange test scores. This a real fear even though I'm probably not right in the head on this one (I was 13 and traumatized). Same way ppl are afraid of daddy long legs even though their mouths are too small to bite we still relate them to the dangerous ones. Please ask questions or present facts but please no rocks.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Don't have a clue why some feel that way. I feel the same as you, Doode. Seeing either sex going at it with the same sex gets me wet. To be honest, seeing two guys together turns me on more than seeing two women.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Bisexuality for Both Sexes