Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Bisexuality
TOPIC: Bisexuality
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
I thought I'd add a new topic here since this forums been dead for awhile.

When/how did your bi-sexuality start? It's obvious that most of the posters and members are couples. How many of you ladies had a woman on woman experience before you were married if you are? How many started only due to swinging and it's pressures (no one will answer yes to that one)? Tell us about it.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
My first sexual encounter was in the 6th grade on a girls sleep over... there were 3 of us experimenting but I was definitely the instigator. :) Never did anything else until college and then it was really not much. It really wasn't until swinging that I fully bloomed.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
hi all!! wild1 here! i'm haveing my 40th b-day party, a all bi- or bi- curious female gb! so all bi or bi-curious fems who want to recieve oral and toys by wild1 are invited to cummm. guys can join l8tr & turn it into big orgy party! for those who want 2 join up together! I'ts going to be at veronica's swing house party if u just want to watch thats fine also. for those who wonder, i'm the regular barmaid most weekends but for my b-day party i will be only doing the" wild1's "shiver cumshots" so its going to be a wild party for sure!! it will still be for those who want to have the comfortable and friendly house party with a nightclub atmosphere as well, so even if you are just wanting to have a great time out and decide not to join the b-day party all are welllcumm so no worries. this is my b-day wish i'm hopeing to make a reality rather than just a fantasy! so i cant wait to have my wish fullfilled!! see u all there! p.s. please rsvp me about the b-day party by aug 25th 8 pm if you need info after the dead line call veronica and say you are calling for wild1's b-day party! rules,donation and direction will be told when u call veronica's

place: veronicas swing party house in redlands,california date: Aug. 26th & 27th time: fri:8pm to 3am ,sat: 8pm to 8am contact: veronica swing parties 4 info on the house party ph # 909-335-8996

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
To clarify I mean as a single, not say a threesome through a website.

I'll go first. I've only met 2 lesbians/bisexual women or women who proclaim themselves to be so in my reg life and I wasn't at all attracted to them. In my 'lifestyle life' it has made it easier to find women willing or wanting to go there. If I were single though I'd definatly check into the chick clubs first. Just kind of wondering how many out there would or have dated a woman or had relationships with women. I know penbuttons but she's the only one I know of.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I thought I'd add a new topic here since this forums been dead for awhile.

When/how did your bi-sexuality start? It's obvious that most of the posters and members are couples. How many of you ladies had a woman on woman experience before you were married if you are? How many started only due to swinging and it's pressures (no one will answer yes to that one)? Tell us about it.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Bisexuality