Bifems and male abstenence : Swingers Discussion 93196
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBifems and male abstenence
TOPIC: Bifems and male abstenence
Created by: two4playX
Original Starting post for this thread:
Heres a topic most certainly to cause a few sparks. I've always been facinated with bi women, and especially with the phenomenon that makes them exlcusively search for only bi women, while their husbands enjoy the freedom to play at will. The fact that they are married indicated they are fond of engaging in intercourse, yet somehow this doesn't equate, given their choices to lay with females only. The personal preference thing sounds nice, but falls on it's face given they enjoy sex with men as well. And thinking since they are conducive to swinging, that they have to be at least curious as to what might be out there. Opinions please.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
The personal preference thing sounds nice, but falls on it's face given they enjoy sex with men as well. And thinking since they are conducive to swinging, that they have to be at least curious as to what might be out there. Opinions please.

i think ur premise falls on its face because a personal preference is just that, a personal preference. for whatever reason these woman don't feel comfortable or don't want to be with another man but choose to explore with other woman. just because they are conducive to swinging with female doesnt mean they are curious to swinging with other males.

to be honest (and not being rude) i am not sure what ur question is?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Two4,

Could it be they just enjoy sex with the one man, but are exploring a side of their sexuallity they otherwise wouldn't be able to?

Karen is free to do whatever she wants, but it seems when we go out she is looking for women. I wish she was more into men because it makes it harder for me to enjoy, but that's the way it is.

Or i suppose it could be a case of a jealous, insecure husband attempting to control his spouse and only allows her to do women.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Heres a topic most certainly to cause a few sparks. I've always been facinated with bi women, and especially with the phenomenon that makes them exlcusively search for only bi women, while their husbands enjoy the freedom to play at will. The fact that they are married indicated they are fond of engaging in intercourse, yet somehow this doesn't equate, given their choices to lay with females only. The personal preference thing sounds nice, but falls on it's face given they enjoy sex with men as well. And thinking since they are conducive to swinging, that they have to be at least curious as to what might be out there. Opinions please.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Bifems and male abstenence