Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Bifemale Meet Greet
TOPIC: Bifemale Meet Greet
Created by: yogafan
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to arrange a meet and greet for bifemale. Just bi-females no males. Any intersted...it would be in the Albany, NY area. (for the men lurking in the bi-female forum...no males at this meet and greet).

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My yahoo bifemme group does a "Ladies Only" dinner on the 3rd Thursday of every month, been doing it for a few years now and its always a good time, for friendly flirting and socializing with other women, doing the networking thing, not having to worry about conversation topics because you know everyone is openminded. Haven't ever had much response from THIS site, but I'm putting it out there again.

This month's dinner is next Thursday, October 21st at 6:30 at Ruby Tuesday's on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg (PA).

Please let me know asap who is interested in going. I want to make sure we have enough seats.

~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
once I get my tub up and running. I'm thinking of.. 11/13

Before the holidaze shut us down.

Not sure of the logistics..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Did anyone decide about this yet??

K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
I'm very interested! Count me in. --Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Actually, I have been thinking about this. I found a woman in VT that I want to visit. I was thinking of floating the idea of a hotel party off of 95N accessible to Pa, NY, NJ.

We could get a block of rooms or a couple of linked rooms. I'm open to suggestions of hotels, cities etc.

I suggest a city that has decent restaurants.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
But when? This fall? and what town???

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
Ladies when you get your bifem orgy ready call me. Hubby will be baby sitting that night. Whaaahoooo! Sharon

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
It sounds like fun Cat, but you will have to make it a weekend or else I will not be able to attend. K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
I've been hosting a monthly "Ladies Only" dinner in the Harrisburg PA area on the 3rd Thursday the past few years for a bifemme group on yahoo, we've often joked about it not being the lingerie pillowfighting orgy that all the men think it is and a few have commented that maybe we should try that once, so I might have some gals interested depending on the when & where. ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Correct NO penis bearers.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Bifemale Meet Greet