Bi women or the ole bait and switch : Swingers Discussion 1750881037
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBi women or the ole bait and switch
TOPIC: Bi women or the ole bait and switch
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   37 to 38 of 38 
User Details are only visible to members.
We seen this with the last couple we were with, She was bi and he was straight, we had talked before hand that we all would play together(except the men) and swapping was ok. to make a long story short, when play time came( at their house) we went into the bedroom, the other woman had set up chairs at the foot of the bed so the men could watch only, i played along for a few minutes but told the male half i was joining in, i wasn't sure at that point so i crawled on the bed and only started to play with my wife, and then he joined when i nodded to him to do so. he started to play with his wife and i mine as both women went at it, the moment was getting heated up so i grabbed his hand and put it on my wife, he proceeded to pull away and whispered he wasn't allowed to.

this pissed me off cause we understood that there would be swapping also, so it seemed her intention all along was to only play with my wife. my wife seen all this develop also a began to lose the moment, so we stopped and decided to leave.

we had drinks two weekends before so we all knew one another before we met at their house that night. that was the only time we ever felt used in all the years we been swinging.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I have run into many couples in which the woman claimed to be bi and when we would go to play, then would act more akin to lesbians then bi women, showing little interest in playing with the male half. So my question is this, are they actually interested in other men at all or are they only being used as tools by which they can trick other couples into believing the male has a chance of hooking up??I have come to call this the old bait and switch for a lack of a better term. Any other points of view would be appreciated

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   37 to 38 of 38 
TOPIC: Bi women or the ole bait and switch