Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Bi women or the ole bait and switch
TOPIC: Bi women or the ole bait and switch
Created by: two4playX
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have run into many couples in which the woman claimed to be bi and when we would go to play, then would act more akin to lesbians then bi women, showing little interest in playing with the male half. So my question is this, are they actually interested in other men at all or are they only being used as tools by which they can trick other couples into believing the male has a chance of hooking up??I have come to call this the old bait and switch for a lack of a better term. Any other points of view would be appreciated

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would love that!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sorry to hear of your experience. It's never fun when you go down expecting them to reciprocate, and for whatever reason, they don't.

Too bad you're not in Virginia. I'd show you what a real bi girl is like.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
WifeisN:

"the couples we've gotten together with where the female is 'bi-curous' means that they might be willing to receive below the belt play from another girl, but they are not interested in reciprocating."

I am listed as bi-curious because we are new and well I am. We had a couple on Friday night and a different one on Saturday night where both women were listed as BI. Neither did more than kissing and sucking on my breasts. I went down on them and despite them enjoying themselves quite a bit, neither reciprocated. Before you ask, NO certs but several orgasms occurred. So for them it did happen!

Yes, each person has their preferences and all that, but there was a lot of talk about helping me be less curious and then nothing to back their words.

Now, hubby and I walked away bi-confused about the whole bi and bi-curious definition. One would have thought I was walking in with the tag of BI and them BI-receiving only.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
@vbc33 Thanks for the invitation. From the brief description, it sounds like it's exactly the sort of thing we'd be interested in.

Unfortunately, even although we both grew up in VB, we don't travel there as often as we used to, or would like to. Truth told, since we started hanging around here, our weekends have been pretty booked.

Still, if the opportunity comes up, we'd definitely like to look into it. Let us know when you know the next scheduled date.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
OK. Fair enough.

p.s. I extended before an invitation to monthly events in Virginia Beach. You didn't respond. Are you not interested, or just didn't see it? It was last night. Date of next one TBD...

Fine either way, btw. All the best.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20572 posts)
@vbc33 I must not have been clear that we're not trying to complain about anybody. I apologize if that's what it sounded like. It's certainly not what we intended.

Each to their own. We think it's terrific that everyone can pursue their own sexual happiness.

I see your point, but your analogy is not exactly apples to apples.

In my example, we've been together with couples that have similar play styles, and that have females are are more greatly inclined to play with other females than they are to full swap. Boundaries have already been established. Bi-Curious is not a boundary, but actually more of an invitation.

If I were to label ourselves as 'Full Swap Curious' and we agreed to meet up with another couple that were clearly full swap, I would expect them to try to talk us into full swapping.

In the example you are talking about, I was asking for advice for how to let full swap couples know ahead of time that we are not full swap, so that they are not trying to talk us into it, and so we can spend more time with couples who have more similar sexual preferences.

Since we clearly do not advertise 'Full Swap Curious', I don't see how the two examples are similar.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
IMO with respect to Wife's comment. I don't think he intended that his wife pressures the prospective partner. As a bi-woman who is quite selective, what happens is that in some cases you meet a woman who is unsure, etc. However, if the bi-woman sets the tone correctly where the female doesn't feel threatened or pressured, they usually come around. It's the same as with a man and woman -- it all depends on the chemistry, etc. At least that has been my experience.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4030 posts)
"My wife, however, has been known to change their minds. ;-) "

Not to be aggressive with you here, but isn't this exactly the kind of mindset that you have complained about in couples who hope to change your mind?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20572 posts)
I agree with VBC33. The couples we've gotten together with where the female is 'bi curious' means that they might be willing to receive below the belt play from another girl, but they are not interesting in reciprocating.

My wife, however, has been known to change their minds. ;-)

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I think some women also use it to mean "well, I'll kiss you and play with your boobs, but that's as far as I go with girls".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20572 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Bi women or the ole bait and switch