Bi women or the ole bait and switch : Swingers Discussion 1750881011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBi women or the ole bait and switch
TOPIC: Bi women or the ole bait and switch
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fancy - you've got it spot on. Of course we're selective. We're not "straight curious". But Jess isn't going to fuck any guy who expresses an interest. And even though she's Bi it doesn't mean she's going to get it on with every woman who is willing either.

We actually never msg or meet people whose profile says they're "selective". It goes without saying that responsible adults here are not likely to be doing every person who pops up. So if they're making a point of it we expect that it's code for something else like race or weight or stretch marks or flat feet or any of a number of other things that might trip their triggers or not and since we don't know what those are, we're just not going to bother if they're not willing to communicate a bit better what they're selective about.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
"Many people chose the term "bi curious" due to the lack of availability of "bi maybe if you're the right person" as an option."

I never understood the concept of being bi for the right person and I never will. It makes as much sense as being straight for the right person. I am bi, but do I indiscriminately go down on anyone with a clit? Hell no. You are either bi or you are not. 'Curious' should not be used to mean 'selective.'

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Many people chose the term "bi curious" due to the lack of availability of "bi maybe if you're the right person" as an option.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18829 posts)
How long can you be "bi-curious"? Seems after a couple of encounters you know if you are or aren't and should change your profile to Straight or Bi.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
we love pillow princesses :)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
"I get really annoyed with the females that claim they are bi, let me do all the pleasuring and don't return the favor! Or the "bi-curious" ones I have found again, let me do all the work. Yes, I enjoy pleasuring a woman, but I'd like a little give with it. I've come across too many "takers"."

Amen. Pillow princesses are not my cup of kool aid. BUT... Most "bi-curious" chicks I have met were totally straight. :^(

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Agree with Lust. I have been bi all my life and actually my first sexual experiences were with other girls. If I'm attracted to the female half of a cpl, and she to me; then I like to play with her first. Then when we're both hot for cock, the men join in! I get really annoyed with the females that claim they are bi, let me do all the pleasuring and don't return the favor! Or the "bi-curious" ones I have found again, let me do all the work. Yes, I enjoy pleasuring a woman, but I'd like a little give with it. I've come across too many "takers".

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Must be something in the water.

Either that or really just a lot of hot girls in VA.

BTW, we are from va beach, and love it there.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Man it's like a little Virginia party in here.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18829 posts)
"I think our profile is pretty explicit. If others are not indicating they are only looking for g/g play, when thats' all they really want, then it is misleading."

Your profile is very clear to me. Unfortunately, from my experience, not everyone reads them. Also, people put one thing on their profile and do another in person. A couple we spoke with not too long ago had on their profile that they play same room only. Then when we talked to them in person, they were separate rooms only. As we all know, it's a big difference between one and the other, and to some couples, that can make or break a good time.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 38   End
TOPIC: Bi women or the ole bait and switch