Bi wife wanting to fuck female w-o husband : Swingers Discussion 226530
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBi wife wanting to fuck female w-o husband
TOPIC: Bi wife wanting to fuck female w-o husband
Created by: mtowndiva
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am bi and really thirsty for some pussy. I told my husband how I feel and of course he wants to watch. The lifestyle is new to us and we have not had an encounter with another person yet. We have gone out of town to swingers clubs and really enjoyed it. I would like one day to have a threesome with my husband but am reserved. A fuck is a fuck to me and he claims the same but I don't want him to think its ok to go out and have sex nor do I want him to pressure me if I don't want to do it again. I do however want to pleasure a woman one on one. He told me it wasn't cheating when its F on F but I don't want to do anything behind his back.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good advise scouple! You and your hubby have to do what each of you are comfy with...he may be happy just sitting back in a corner watching letting you and another F have the fun. If that's the case I see nothing wrong with it. Personally, we always play together and same room ...if me and a F want to just play my hubby is fine with that and will wait for his invite to join.

Franklinville NJ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Definitely agree with s_couple here. Good advice.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
Don't do anything behind his back unless he's really OK with it.

Frankly, since you just started, my recommendation is to experience something together first. Swinging separately is a big step for a first timer because you're adding another element to it: the unknown.

If you're together, when one of you is uncomfortable with what's going on, the action can be stopped before it goes too far. If you play separately, there's no such thing as not going too far because when you go home, the deed is already done. At this point, an issue will be much harder to solve because it's already too late.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
I haven't tried it yet but my honey has said that if I wanted to go to an all female event at a swingers club (yes they do exist) that he would be more then ok with that as long as I came home and told him all about it, preferably naked lol.

Willits CA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I didnt know this link existed, my gi rlfriend would live to be with a woman again!

Glen Park NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello everyone, be patient since this is my first post here, yes I have said to mrs, that I would love to watch her have a great time with another female single or part of couple, and if this is what she likes at the moment I m fine with that, and later if she wanted to try different scenarios, will just talk about it.

Mchenry IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Thanks! Our screen name is actually a double entendre but yeah we like the band too!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Welcome to the fora, Still_of_the_Night

Whitesnake fans are you? Lots of room for puns there.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19882 posts)
Diva, I (male) feel like I HAVE to chime in here! We were pretty much the same when we first got in and like you said "A fuck is a fuck"! With that said, you are still giving and getting sexual pleasure from another without your husband being able to do the same! Even though he may give you permission at first he may be as I was and hoping it will eventually lead to him getting in on the action as well. Fair is fair. If you make it a habit of hooking up with other women and not allowing him some kind of sexual interaction he may become jealous and a little resentful. You can navigate these waters but go slowly and WHATEVER you do, TALK it out before AND after! As you both become more comfortable in the lifestyle things will flow smoother and what you might have as issues now will seem trivial later. Good luck, have fun and be safe!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have played with a lady w/o my husband a few times. Not lesbian but very bi! Always tell my husband later. He is ok with it. Good thing!!

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Bi wife wanting to fuck female w-o husband