Bi or Lesbian : Swingers Discussion 1077071011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBi or Lesbian
TOPIC: Bi or Lesbian
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been bi since my teen years. I prefer to take it to the level beyond oral if the other bi-fem is willing to explore.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I am bi curious because I am still exploring and I am only looking for women on here because I have a man...I'm just not looking for men on here.

Huntsville AL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
"Very bi" simply means the person is "very" comfortable with their desires. Any comments about "bi" with the right woman. Simply means they love d***, but if the chemistry/attraction is there with a woman then she won't hold back.

A person that is only looking for women does not mean they have to be a lesbian, it simply means they have no lacking in desire for males, but they are looking for a sexy woman.

Yes I also have issues with people that assume just because I'm bi means I will play with anyone willing. Of course I have had the same problem with ugly people assuming I will play with them just because I'm a swinger. ... I just chalk it up that some people are stupid.

Stuarts Draft VA

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Too funny...I'll give my personal definition to what "very bi" means. A very bi woman likes to, wants to and has no problem performing oral on another woman. It doesn't mean if you have a pussy I'll put my face on it. No not at all. Attraction is important. I also like to, want to and have no problem performing oral on a man but again it doesn't mean my mouth isn't a holster for every penis north of Antarctica. Lesbians are woman that only have sexual relationships with other woman. Some, not all, dress like men, so if a lesbian is trying to get into some mans pants it's only because she wants to wear them. Melanie

Oceanside CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
OMG I am so with you.......I get so mad when I read profiles that state 'bi with the right women' as if stating that I am bi means Ill do any and all women...well Im only hetero with the right man....bah!!!! As far as being bi and only looking for women, my guess is that they already have enough d*** available to them.....personally its easier to find d*** than it is to find good p****

Altoona WI

Username hidden
(18 posts)
So often we read profiles where female is "very bi" and so they are only looking for females. By definition wouldn't that be lesbian? Wouldn't a Bi woman be interested in women AND men? Another thing we seem to encounter is that people seem to think that because she is Bi that she will get with any woman you bring along. There still has to be some attraction there...woman or man. Just because shes Bi and your a woman doesn't necessarily mean she wants you.

S

Dekalb IL

Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Bi or Lesbian