Bi or Lesbian : Swingers Discussion 107707
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBi or Lesbian
TOPIC: Bi or Lesbian
Created by: niucouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
So often we read profiles where female is "very bi" and so they are only looking for females. By definition wouldn't that be lesbian? Wouldn't a Bi woman be interested in women AND men? Another thing we seem to encounter is that people seem to think that because she is Bi that she will get with any woman you bring along. There still has to be some attraction there...woman or man. Just because shes Bi and your a woman doesn't necessarily mean she wants you.

S

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife tells it like this.

"I am 75% lesbian and 25% straight when it comes to attraction. You (meaning me) encompass 100% of my love and 100% of the 25% straight attraction."

Therefore, we search for women, since sexually I can give her everything any other man can give her, the only void she has is a touch of a woman.

Does that help?

Oakdale CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think BiFemPlayLand has the right idea. My wife is bi and will enjoy a woman just as much as a man,but our difficulty on this site is first finding couples on here that will even post a picture of the man.

The second problem is finding a guy that is attractive enough. This is usually noticed by the high weight and no picture profile of the guy with a few or lots of photos of the woman. Sometimes the woman's photo collection looks so innocent we doubt she even know those photos are on this site!

But for us,unless we've all agreed that only the woman are playing (and even then my wife would like the guy to be at least a little attractive) then she will not "be taking one for the team."

In her first experience with another woman,the other woman had thrown her on the bed when I left the room. I came back to watching them start to go at it. I simply watched them at first only helping to remove my wife's pants. They went for quite a while and I enjoyed watching almost as much as she enjoyed herself!

When the other woman pulled me in,only then did I join. It was great and I never felt left out. This is the type of woman we would again like to find. Whether she is single or in a couple.

Clifton NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hi i am super bi, if i didnt have my husband i would probaly be a lesbian. It is so hard on this site to find a bi female to play without her hubby and without mine. I mean i love cock it pleasures me but once in a while i want to play alone with a female. If any bi ladies that are reading this and live in ny or can travel to me please feel free to contact me, i def need female female contact.

Fulton NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello

I am a bi man and sometimes I am only looking for a bi man. that does not make me gay. I love pussy I love my wife. I like other pussy too, but sometimes I just want a skinny, smooth, shaved cock to myself

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Well I am one of those "very bi" females and for me it simply means, d*ck is already easy for me to come by and I am on here primarily to fill the urge to please and feel the pleasures of being with another woman... It also means that I am not adverse to being with a man, yet i will not be oral with him because my oral inclinations lean toward the taste of a woman... I will however have most all other intimate pleasures with men including penetration.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm "very bi" which for me means I truly love to have sex and relationships with other similar women. In other words loving other women for me is a passion not just a once in a while thing. But I also love to play with guys (a lot) so I couldn't describe myself as lesbian.

I have several female lovers who are lesbians and they respect me being bi-sexual. One of them, the closest one I have, surely wishes I'd be only into women but the fact that I play a lot with guys has never hurt our relationship.

For me I enjoy being with a woman as much as I enjoy being with a guy. That's it. How else can I explain it? I've been bi-sexual all my life, at first it was only boys but soon thereafter girls enter my sexual world with a bang.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
I just read your profile. Too bad we are so far apart.

Almost heaven... West Virginia...

I'll be stuck on that song today. LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Excellent post MC.

It's rare to find true bi-fems in couples, but I get pleasantly surprised every once in a blue moon. That's when it's the most exciting kind of fun!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We have came across plenty of women who say they are bi, but have never kissed, touched or anything to another woman! So to us, "Very Bi" means that the female have enjoys women just as much as men, and dosen't have to fake it. I'm glad to hear someone else has been bi since early teen years! Me too! I had a girlfriend back in high school before I met my husband.

Front Royal VA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I should add... I want the real cock too! Seems incomplete without both.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Bi or Lesbian