Bi girls! : Swingers Discussion 169086
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBi girls!
TOPIC: Bi girls!
Created by: LiivandJakke
Original Starting post for this thread:
Theres not many single bi girls! ;'( x

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Guess we're in fantasyland then or maybe different regions have different types of persons, but I just logged on this morning after having logged on last night and received two messages from single (normal, real, not-bot, not-fake) females. *shrugs* Best of luck to those having problems finding them.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
yea allier we know better don't we

Nicholson PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
good luck with that search hon . anybody that tells you there are plenty of REAL bi woman to be had is in fantasy land on a real trip.

Nicholson PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Hi everybody. I agree with the majority of the group: single bifems are hard to find. The hubby and I have joined a few groups in our area and that makes it a little easier as the group moderators go out of their way to make certain they have good ratios of couples, bifems, and single men. It really helps as one of the moderators is herself a bifem.

Outside the groups, we have kinda had a hard time too. Craigslist is good, but in our area there don't seem to be many posting. Plus, they are called "unicorns" because they are so rare. We find that most are more into the girl or more into the guy during the experience. We are looking for a bifem that gives as good as she gets. We want each to have the opportunity to be the center of attention sometimes. Mainly, we are hoping to find a bifem for an ongoing thing in and out the bedroom. So if you guys have any suggestions: TELL ME QUICK!!! lol

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
BoobsNBoots: I meant what I said: daily...not year.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
this is a tough one. I know 6 bi females with in walking distance.... 4 are smoking hot. None of them play with couples.

I think it is easier for a single guy or a single girl to find a bi female than it is for a couple.

We went to a swingers club last night and the table we sat at had 3 other couples (one with a 3rd ... not really sure how their relationship works but it did not seem to be a dom/sub type ... more like a daddy daughter mommy type) and all the women at the table were bi.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Single Bi girl here !!!

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(754 posts)
yea lori72 Iv tried to contact you too as your close .Yes there had to find when you not really looking . I find most of the woman of the cpl are are looking for fat and ugly they are not a threat to them

Nicholson PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Tats pin every day theres not that many bi woman I think you mean yr lol

Nicholson PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
yea and most the cpls who say they are looking are just talking BS iv contacked alot of them so I know.

Nicholson PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Bi girls!