Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Bi fem looking for single bi fem
TOPIC: Bi_fem_looking_for_single_bi_fem
Created by: blueyezgetme
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you're single, live alone and can enjoy a good friendship that includes great sex then you're my woman! I'm not looking for a swinger one niter... LTR with a woman who also has men in her life as I do but wants a discreet sexual relationship with another woman.

Are you the one? Live in Los Angeles area and we can talk... closer to Santa Clarita and we can become very very good friends with all the benefits!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
If you're single, live alone and can enjoy a good friendship that includes great sex then you're my woman! I'm not looking for a swinger one niter... LTR with a woman who also has men in her life as I do but wants a discreet sexual relationship with another woman.

Are you the one? Live in Los Angeles area and we can talk... closer to Santa Clarita and we can become very very good friends with all the benefits!

Geneva OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Bi fem looking for single bi fem
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.