Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Bi categories (HELP)
TOPIC: Bi categories (HELP)
Created by: MidwestCoupleWI The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's the definitive list of definitions, as they apply to women in the lifestyle (Source - Lib L. O'Brie):

Bi-sexual - A woman who is open about the fact that she enjoys the taste and feel of both sexes when it comes to making love.

Bi-curious - Loves the taste and feel of both sexes, when it comes to making love, but can't admit to herself that she really enjoys doing things that girls in her high school used to say were "icky". Some bisexual women's self-described "curiosity" will never be fully satisfied, even when they've had more labia on their lips than Richard Simmons has had foreskins on his.

Bi-social - Loves the taste and feel of both sexes, when it comes to making love, but needs a few stiff drinks, stiff cocks, or both, before she'll let herself go down on the hostess in the middle of the living room floor.

Bi-selective - Loves the taste and feel of both sexes, when it comes to making love, but doesn't want people to think that she does "icky" things with just anyone. You have to meet her exacting standards to qualify ... like having once attended school ... somewhere.

Bi-occasional - Can be interested in licking a pussy from time to time, but wants it known that a good cock is her strongest preference ... especially if her husband has just pulled it out of your wife's dripping pussy.

Bi-friendly - Although not bi herself, she doesn't mind casual physical contact with your wife while in the middle of 2-couple hetero play. And, if her husband's back is turned, she'd be willing to do all those things that the gay bastard has thought were "icky" since the girls that he shared clothes with in high school told him they were. (You might want to pay special note to where his eyes, and mouth, actually are when his back is turned on his wife.)

Lipstick Lesbian - A bisexual woman who has figured out that she will have more time, energy, and money to spend on her girlfriend(s) if she gets married to a workaholic male with a lucrative career.

Lesbian* - The term you give to a woman who sees you for the gross slob that you actually are, but who wouldn't mind playing with your wife's boobs ... the boobs that you worked overtime for six months to pay for. (*This term is also sometimes used to mean "my ex-wife".)

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
I guess you will just have to ask each female. I started out listed as bi-curious, because I hadn't been with another woman, but wanted to. Once I experienced being with another female, I just figured I was Bi because I enjoyed it and wanted to continue being with women, and men to. I have been in the situation where the female was listed as bi-curious, and when we met, she said "been there, done that". So in my opinion she was once bi-curious, tried it, didn't like it, and should consider herself straight. Now I just ask if they like being with other women.

Chesterfield MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hehe, Loved reading this forum! I started as bi-curious, and I believe red you made a comment somewheres about this............I am still curious, always curious...............but will now say, definately bi-sexual and very social! LOL I have had some experiences with women, but lets face it.........us girls have so much more to play with then men..............so until I do it all, experience it all............I remain CURIOUSLY BI-SEXUAL!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I can think of other things or should i say ladies I would like on the tip of my tongue! K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Something else that bothers me about the labels of being Bi is when someone you have been with is Bi and all of a sudden decides they are not Bi anymore. I am sorry if you truely were bi-sexual to begin with you will always be, its a part of you, you can't get aways from it. I guess now I have added 3 cents K of RK

Bi and loving it!

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
I thought bi-curious indicated that the person didn't know and wanted to try it. So I was surprised to see how some women, who have been sexual for years with other women, still retain that label. Are you still curious? What is it you need to have happen that hasn't been done yet, that will satisfy your curiosity about whether or not you are bi?

I am wary of the "bi-curious" label; I always wonder if it's really a bi-passive woman (will accept favors but has no interest in returning them).

Bi-social--I took that more to mean someone who might do soft play only. Like, if I played with her hair or dirty danced with her she wouldn't be disgusted as a str8 woman might. --Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Right there with Funshine...promicuous is more fun

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
I've actually never heard the term bi-social so it was interesting to read different people's takes on it. I've always thought of bisexual as meaning that you were physically attracted to people of both sexes. Bi-curious would be someone who enjoys being with people of both sexes, but isn't necessarily physically attracted to a person of the same sex. That's always been how I've seen it, but I've been wrong once or twice before. :)

As far as labels go, I consider myself lesbian. 99.9% of the people I'm attracted to are women. The other .1% is my husband. In the heat of the moment I might have sex with another guy, but would much rather the soft skin, lips, and breasts of another woman.

East Petersburg PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Sunshine said it best.

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Absolutely Carefree...but there is nothing more natural then making out with a woman...Its so tender and passionate......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm K of RK

PS I am trysexual also!!!!!!

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Bi categories (HELP)