Bi-curious Wife : Swingers Discussion 226281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBi-curious Wife
TOPIC: Bi-curious Wife
Created by: 241fun2013
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hoping we've worded our profile correctly. My wife is looking to explore her sexuality with a woman. I am not interested at all in men, or even a full swap at this time. Being a newbie, I don't know if I'm even ok with soft swap, although the thought is intriguing, and we speak about it during sex. I just want to make sure I am clear in our profile as we have many views and very few contacts or replies. We are paid members that hide our facial pics unless we open them up. We have pretty high profile jobs, and thought it may be smarter to be cautious with who we allow to know we are in the lifestyle. Thank you for any help! S&K
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
when my wife told me about her sexual attraction to women and wanted to have a bi experience, I was cool with it. I told her I didn't need to be there and watch, she would probably be nervous enough without that and I wanted it to be a positive experience for her. Now that she's been with a girl a few times, we have discovered that we both love playing in a foursome ! , we had never done that before her bi side came out, it was full swap but separate rooms. She sometimes will go meet a girl for some private playtime but we usually find a couple where the woman is bi and things really get fun. I don't feel threatened at all by her bi side, I'm glad she discovered it about herself and she really is enjoying it. Life is about trying new things and seeing what works for you..........

Aurora MO

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Yes mt wife feels the same way, she wants girl on girl play, guy's can just watch she doesn't want to be with another male,,, for now, I think it's safe for first time r's and see how things go from there.

Mchenry IL

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Been with lady for there 1s time been with BI woman total gay lady,s too !! 1 gay lover love 2 watch me do her BBC friend ,. I suck lick her as he bang me !!

Weirton WV

Username hidden
(31 posts)
We have not met anyone from the site yet... We have attended a local club several times.

Winchendon MA

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Hey 241fun2013,

Was wondering if you had any encounters since getting started on this site. Since you started out almost exactly as we did, we're interested in seeing how you progress, if at all.

Chesterfield VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Yes, my wife is not only willing, but this was all her idea, not that I don't enjoy it just as much! Since we are noobs, we were unsure. Same room is fine, same bed is fine...We're still a bit on the new side, and have yet to have the opportunity to venture any further... She most definitely enjoys being watched and vice/versa. Our profile has been updated a few times since the original post. ;) Thanks for the honesty. She's most definitely not a "pillow princess"...

Winchendon MA

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Wife here; my question is: is your wife willing to be fully Bi? Meaning giving and not just laying there receiving? I am truly a bi woman from my teens on, and don't appreciate "pillow princesses" (I like that term!). Read your profile, so are you into sex in the same room? Meaning you have sex together, while another couple has sex maybe even on the same bed? If not into swapping or same room sex; most people wouldn't consider you "soft swap"....... Good luck and hope you find what you're looking for!

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
I like your new first paragraph. Straight to the point, and is more clear about exactly what it is you are looking for, while still being a little flirty.

I'd be careful about leaving the door open to soft swap if you're not ready for it. Most of the other couples you meet will be more aggressive than you, and all of them will all be convinced that they are the ones that the 'vibe' will be right with.

If you currently have firm boundaries, make sure you are firm about letting people know up front. You either have the boundary, or you do not. Needing to have the right 'vibe' in order to have any kind of sexual chemistry with anyone else is already a given.

Chesterfield VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
We've made lots of changes with the help/suggestions of other members. Thank you all for replies!

Winchendon MA

Username hidden
(22 posts)
We are a long time bifem couple with less than a year of experience swinging (although we've had some success there, too). We are similar to you in that we mostly enjoy the girl play. I'm perfectly happy to kick back and have a beer. We only occasionally venture into soft, medium or full swap, but only after several dates, and only after/if/when everyone is comfortable. We progress very slowly, and we never go into a date with any expectations.

In our opinion, reading your profile, until we got all the way to the bottom, it was obvious to us that you were interested in the girl play, and not so much interested into the swap. However, it wasn't really clear that you were willing to sit out while the girls play until we got to the very bottom of your profile.

In our experience, this is a red flag. We come across a lot of bifem couples where they are not in to swapping, which is fine with us, but they also both want to be able ot play with my wife, which isn't going to happen. With two couples, either both guys play, or neither do.

Reading your profile a second time, it was a little easier to understand your intentions, but we wouldn't have read it a second time if not for this forum post.

Also, one other piece of advice, I know you listed your wife as 'bi curious' because, well, she's curious about being bi. But, we tend to shy away from couples where the girls is listed as bi curious, because they almost always turn out to be either only into the girl play as a show for the guys, or are pillow princesses (willing to receive but not give below the belt). Neither of these are the type of girls my wife is into.

Just our $0.02. Best of luck in this new adventure.

Chesterfield VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Bi-curious Wife