Bi-Curious with reservations : Swingers Discussion 1898481011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBi-Curious with reservations
TOPIC: Bi-Curious with reservations
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
I only play with experienced bi women. That takes care of it.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
Oh yeah and Ditto to fun-lovers!!!! As long as it's not a surprise (the one I described below was) shouldn't be a HUGE issue unless that's a no-no to give and not recieve

Charleston SC

Username hidden
(11 posts)
I would've responded a lot faster if I had forum access but I found myself in that situation with a single woman. I just said nope.... To me, if that is "disgusting" or "not something I could ever do" you're just not Bi or even bi-curious (*gasp*). That is my thoughts on it... I took the curious off of my name after my first slow past first base with a woman, go to second base and still like it? Well there's only a few things left in the "I don't have to purchase anything" category! Said night in question I ate pussy and LOVED IT, I love pleasing a man but a woman was different neither bad or good diff just diff.

Those are just my thoughts on the matter but some couples may want things really tame and be 100% excited - just not for me. Be wary though because I've noticed that a lot of women will "try" this LS out for their man and say they're bi/bi-c b/c they think that's what he has to have in a woman just be sure you aren't pressuring or pressured into anything you don't want to be apart of :) <3

Charleston SC

Username hidden
(11 posts)
I prefer mutual play but when just starting out I think we have all had a little hesitation . Be honest and see how you feel when in the moment .

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(242 posts)
My wife prefers mutual play between the women. But she has played with women who were new or curious with no reciprocation. The key was the honesty upfront of expectations of both.

Euless TX

Username hidden
(98 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Bi-Curious with reservations