Bi-Curious with reservations : Swingers Discussion 189848101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBi-Curious with reservations
TOPIC: Bi-Curious with reservations
Created by: FirstTimeWasGreat The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If a pillow princess eats oysters at a raw bar in Florida just before a swinging event, you can be sure that even if she thinks she won't give tongue pleasure, her nature will express itself when the opportunity is offered.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Oh pffff princess shmincess....

I can give without receiving no problem.. BUT I do not enjoy it is everything HAS to be about HER.... pass

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We have played with a girl that only wanted to be licked and not licked. We had a great time, we like pillow princesses :)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1247 posts)
I think it depends entirely on the other female... I Like to Lick, and would have no problem being the Licker and not the lickee :P Thats why god puts a tongue in everyones mouth..my hubby has no prob picking up where someone leaves off. I would be with a female who does not choose to lick as long as she was open to me pleasing her and letting my hubby watch... More often then not I enjoy my hubby being behind while I burry my face in some delish lady bits anyway :) So really it all comes down to what the female or couple is into..

Defiance OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I think it depends entirely on the other female... I Like to Lick, and would have no problem being the Licker and not the lickee :P Thats why god puts a tongue in everyones mouth..my hubby has no prob picking up where someone leaves off. I would be with a female who does not choose to lick as long as she was open to me pleasing her and letting my hubby watch... More often then not I enjoy my hubby being behind while I burry my face in some delish lady bits anyway :) So really it all comes down to what the female or couple is into..

Defiance OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I didn't get the feeling of "coercion into something she didn't want to do" from the post. I got the feeling that a female was invited whose curiosity was piqued by swinging, and she wanted to get her feet wet. She may have told herself, "oh I don't want to give oral sex. I don't think I could do that" and ended up trying it herself and loving it.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
We invited a young female from Central Florida to an on-premises swinging event in Tampa. She wanted to know what the swinging scene was like. Her curiosity was greater than her anxiety. She also did not want to give oral pleasure, but at the night of the night she had a swinging, lesbian tongue!

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
When it comes to oral with a woman you know what to do already... You know the things you like, and what feels this/that way - That's what I went off of and was told it was great! It's not nasty if you're with a clean gal. I love toys with a woman but I also love making her come with my mouth, makes me feel like I can conquer the world lol j/k but it is nice if you're with a clean and fun person :) That's the beauty of girl on girl encounters - we already know what we like!!! Sure everyone is different but if you know the types of things you can get creative and figure her out before you hit the pillow ;)

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I am bisexual, but I get nothing out of oral sex by a man or a woman; therefore, I LOVE giving, and I love toys and kissing, etc. with a woman.

I don't get annoyed with women that are bicurious (unless they have ZERO interest and are only doing it for their other half,) and I don't get annoyed with "pillow princesses."

We were all inexperienced at one point or another. There has to be a starting point somewhere and with someone. That is why I only go as fast or as slow as someone is comfortable with.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
To the OP

Your profile indicates you have chosen the playroom scene for your earliest experiences, and mentions that you had 'oral' during your latest or last participation.

Was that a fulfillment of your interest in receiving oral pleasure from another female?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Bi-Curious with reservations