Bait and Switch : Swingers Discussion 65815
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesBait and Switch
TOPIC: Bait and Switch
Created by: IRCPL
Original Starting post for this thread:
Whats up with all the profiles listed as single bi female, then you read the profile and its "hubby joins in" or "only play with my boyfriend" Isnt that what COUPLE profiles are for?? If you can play girl/girl without your hubby or boyfriend, then say that in your COUPLE profile, dont hook us all in thinking Wow, a hot single bi femme! and thats not the case :(

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The rules of the site are if you play as a couple, you have to have a couple's profile. If you play alone, you can have a single's profile. If a couple has a single profile and only play together, then you can report the profile to the site and they will change the profile.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
it's called dishonesty and is unacceptable.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
We know how you feel. We've got our profile stating we only play together and with both partners of a couple in the lifestyle. We feel like we get the bait n switch when only the husband emails us or chats with us on messenger. Or we find the woman is bi-selfish meaning I can do just about anything to her. BUT she will kiss me at the most, nothing else. Then Mrs feels used to get to Mr for a full swap. Not gonna happen. So we meet with couples in person and see if they are #1 compatible with us and #2 who they say they are. It's amazing what a good question can teach you about someone.

Hopkins MN
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Welcome to the forums Tammy.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
omg I know what you mean and very much feel your frustration I take the time to notify sls every time I encounter one of these profiles They seem not to care because action is never taken Face the facts we are looking for a leprecon riding a unicorn

best of luck to you

Tammy

Euharlee GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Art:

I'm in the same situation as you are. It's very disheartening when I'm looking for a lady and find out there's a man who fully intends to be there also. It's a serious no go because they are not being honest. My first requirement.

Mischief, Down at paradise lakes next week.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Unfortunately, there's a lot of that on this site - and all others........

We sometimes send them an email (which is ignored) and ask them to change their "gender".....

And sometimes we "report" them..... We've seen several get changed after reporting them. It seems to work.

We vote we all report them to force a change.

Rock Hill SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Bumping on the mattress.... One of my fav things (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thanks Raven. But this is just a bump in my otherwise smooth road in life. I figure 40 years without a bump and now this big pothole.....well, maybe I'm done bouncing for a while. I could go for another 40 without any more bumps.

Now, bumping on a mattress? Totally different trip! lol

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Fem, Sorry you have been going through all this. So glad you are recovering! Hugs and kisses sweetie!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: Bait and Switch