Attended our first event last night, have a few questions : Swingers Discussion 2166421021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesAttended our first event last night, have a few questions
TOPIC: Attended our first event last night, have a few questions
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are the same and also find it a bit difficult with full swap couples. If you ever find that "magical word"; please pass it on. Hugs Sofia & Raul

Miami FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Your fantasy sounds perfectly reasonable to us. Your profile plainly states what you are looking for, so, people should not have a problem when you tell them straight up..you're not full swapping. If they have a problem with that, sounds like you need to move away from them anyway. As far as meeting in public settings. ie. bars, parties etc. We think you should just be up front right off the bat and tell them what your boundries are. If folks can't take it at that, then be done with them.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
First a little background. My wife and I have been together for many years. She's smoking hot, and I'm totally and completly into her. Whether she's dancing, or playing pool or whatever, I always have trouble taking my eyes off her.

She's also totally bi. We both enjoy checking out other hot girls. I am absolutely ok with her exploring her Bi-ness, as long as I get to watch. :-) I know that many guys say this, and what they really want is a fmf threesome, but that's not us. I'm not interested in doing anything beyond flirting and maybe light petting with any other girl.... ever. Watching my wife have fun with another girl, and then my wife having fun with me is really the extent of my fantasy.

We are also not full, or even moderate swap. We're ok with a little flirting and light petting, but we really just want her to meet other girls that she likes.

The problem is that she really attracts alot of attention from full swap couples. I'm sure all hot girls are used to this attention problem, but it was frustrating that we were unable to disengage from aggressive lifestyle couples that want different (more) things than we do.

So the question is, are we barking up the wrong tree here? Is there some secret password that we can use to quickly disengage ourselves from couples that are looking to swap? Should she be wearing a rainbow bracelet or something to let people know her preferences outside the marriage? We thought that aybe a gay bar would be a more appropriate place to meet like minded people, but we didn't want to limit her to only single girls, or FF couples.

We'd love to hear your thoughts.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Attended our first event last night, have a few questions