Attended our first event last night, have a few questions : Swingers Discussion 216642
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesAttended our first event last night, have a few questions
TOPIC: Attended our first event last night, have a few questions
Created by: WifeIsN2girls2
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The event we went to that used them was in Florida, but they are manufactured for swing events.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
I'm just being a smartass :)

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
It's not a hard system to learn, VA, and if you see someone with a bracelet but you can't remember what it designates, you can always ask. Think of it as a new kind of ice breaker. We never felt pressured to wear a bracelet and sometimes went without, as did others.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Shit that sounds complicated. How about a name tag that says "We are looking for...."

Unless you plan on handing out cards explaining it all at the beginning.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
It's interesting to hear how bracelets are used in different parts of the country. Each establishment can figure out the definitions they want to follow, but I like Louisville's pink and blue concept. We had wondered why the party we attended never had a nod to bi males and figured it was due to a little homophobia, which is unfortunate.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
TandPG, Louisvillie is a terrific city. I was there once, and stayed in the Galt hotel, and loved it there. Beautiful view of the water.

Thanks for the heads up re: the blue bracelet. Definitely pink then. ;-D

Chesterfield VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
just a heads up on bracelets...light blue at most parties we have been to mean Bi Male. Pink is Bi female. Black is BDSM, green full swap couples.

I think you need to move to Louisville, seems like over 50% of the couples at the club we go to are into what your seeking girl girl play guys only play with their own girl.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
KD, we never saw long lines around the women with blue and green bracelets, but we certainly got the feeling that people matched up more quickly than they might have without the bracelets.

The first time we attended the parties where these bracelets were used, we chose to wear red. Having been nudists for a few years already, we got naked and joined others in the hot tub for a nice soak. I remember one guy definitely giving me the eye and vibes like he was interested in me, but once he saw the red bracelet he backed off quickly. At subsequent parties, when we started wearing colors that indicated we were soft swap and I was bi, there were full swap couples who didn't want to spend time with us while they went searching for other green bands. Alternately, we spent more time chatting up other people with bands similar to ours, though it wasn't a hard and fast rule, especially once we became known by others and more comfortable with the regulars. The system does work for the most part.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Scandle, that sounds like it would be perfect. I'm going to mention it to a local group that we attend events with, and see what they think. I think that's a great idea.

kinddraggon, we do take that approach. However, we're probably overly kind, it that we are very polite, and that's not the first thing out of out mouths. On average, I'd say it takes us a good 10-15 minutes to disengage ourselves from full swing or 100% straight couples. multiply that my a dozen or so, and you'll see that a good portion of our evening is taken up already.

It's not bad, we still have fun. I was just wondering if there was an easier way.

Chesterfield VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
WifeIsN2girls2, we used to belong to a club that would make available glow-in-the-dark bracelets that indicated your interest. Red meant "we're here to look and maybe for a little very soft swap," green meant "we want full swap," yellow was "soft swap only," and blue meant bi woman. They allowed people to wear more than one color if they wished. In your case, it might work for your wife to wear blue and you to wear red, for example. I believe the bracelets are pretty cheap and easy to store.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Attended our first event last night, have a few questions