Are you out : Swingers Discussion 87359
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesAre you out
TOPIC: Are you out
Created by: TreasureCoastCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I attended my first Pride Parade here in Dallas this past weekend with a lesbian friend of ours. We have known her for 15 years, and shes like a part of our family. The parade raised a question that I wanted to get some feedback on. I know its been discussed many times in the forum about being "out" or "outed" as swingers..........I was curious how many of you are "out" as being bi to family and friends, but not neccesarily "out" as swingers. Do you think there are more stigmas attached to one than the other...........inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks

Ginia

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks milf...........I opened private pics for you.............

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
I agree with Simba and Akron, our friends who know our "secrets" seem to want to live vicariously through us.................its kind of fun at times............lol

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
I'm honest with friends and strangers about being bi....however, I am not "out" with family. They are the only ones that I keep in the dark.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
So true Som............some assume if your into swinging, there must be major problems with you marriage...........Funny thing is, those we know who feel that way are on their 2nd, 3rd, sometimes 4th marriages...........We have been married 23.........first and only marriage for us.......

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
I am not out with family and am only out with certain friends. There are just some things that is nobody's business.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17997 posts)
Thanks for the welcum! It's been a blast so far. So many new places to explore and things to do.... Yehawwwwwwwww!

I plan to do some shopping at the place you mentioned a while back over in Lincoln Plaza. Thanks for the HOT tip sweetie!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcome to the area Raven, hope your having fun.

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Ginia....

You have no idea how close I am to you these days. Mansfield is just a hop, skip, and jump babygirl! *wink!*

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Not being raised at home has definitely caused communication laps with some family members. My family knows about me as a swinger and are supportive of my lifestyle choices, but my sexual preferences have never been fully discussed with all of them. Some know and others don't ask... They aren't stupid though.... They know that I have always had gay and lesbians as close friends, and I've told them about the F/F action that took place in the girls homes that I grew up in. It does not take a genius to figure it out. LoL!

Should anyone ever ask, I have no reason to hide anything. It's all good! They love me as I am, and I am not the only bi-fem in my family.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thank you both for your responses. Living in Dallas, it is much easier..for me anyway..to be pretty free in expressing my sexuality and prefences. I agree with Mischief, were I still living in small town Ohio, I would be much more cautious. There are a few in our families that know I am bi, and a few who know we are swingers.........to these few it doesnt seem to matter. There are however others in our family, who at this point, Im more comfortable with them not knowing. Most of our friends including vanillas know that I am bi......our lesbian friend actually lives with us and I think they imagine all out orgies and hedonist behaviour going on 24/7 LOL.........dont we wish :)

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Are you out