Are you Queer or are you Fake : Swingers Discussion 55796
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesAre you Queer or are you Fake
TOPIC: Are you Queer or are you Fake
Created by: pennybuttons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm finding I'm agreeing with a few posters in here. VtCouple69, I completely agree about the kissing thing. We will NOT ever play with anyone - male, female, or couple - who will not kiss. Kissing to me tells me everything I need to know. Doode, I understand about the intimacy.

Do I do the queer? Yep, sure do, when I'm with a hot woman who turns me on (but when with a couple, that doesn't always happen the first play date - the first time for us as a couple is an exploratory, fun time. Kissing, yes. Fondling, yes. Real queer sex? Usually not because my hands, lips, and other parts are too busy the first time around). Do I do bi? Yep, sure do, cause I like a good cock too. So where am I in this equation? Somewhere in the middle. It varies from partner to partner and has throughout my life. I may not be attracted to the first 20 bi women I meet, and then there will be one. And she's the important one, out of all of them. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
hey dooode....haven't bumped into you in a while :) ....i'm happy in the class i am in, some lesbians get it some don't. same with straights, oh well......the kissing thing is hard to explain as well, i'm a very passionate kisser when it is my hubby or another woman, another man i might kiss alot, but it is never as passionate, nor as long as it is with another woman. so definitely i can say i fuck men, i am very queer with women. if there was a camera around me and someone watched it they would agree, i am very sensual and passionate with women. men are not as soft and therefore do not get my sensual side of me, more my animal side......does this make any sense to any one?......renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
And yes, alot of singles on here are looking for mates.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
We have run into those fem bi that are only bi long enough for them to get to the dick. I call them BICKs... bi for the dick.. That is not my kinda bi. I like fems who like fems.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
funcpl.......we have been lucky, we have only met one couple that was bi to get to hubby. hubby actually told her how it was, and that no matter what bi things she could do we were still saying thanks but no thanks....we have found that it really happens when couples are new, so we avoid newbies. we have experienced a reverse of the cock hog as well. we met a couple, and she was straight and even if she was bi, i really wasn't attracted to her. they kept coming up to us, and finally hubby says thanks, but no thanks. she asked why not. so my honey tells her, you're not bi and renee really loves starting things with ff play.....later in the evening she comes back to us and tells us, i would love to try ff play.......eeeck, the first time in my life that i will admit that the man of the couple was totally more attractive than the female.....it is funny funcpl, we are very similar, mr likes to full swap, sometimes he doesn't, he really enjoys himself by seeing me be happy and sexy. although with us, we most often meet up with singles rather than couples. he has actually picked on me before because, as he would say, you two ladies get so into eachother it's as if i am not even there, then i get happy when you finally invite me over to have fun.......i guess i'm queer too :) renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
i am with you fun....maybe it's a red head thing :) renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
Your question: When you are with a woman are you doing the queer thing ?

well....since I am bi sexual I guess you could consider the actions of a queer nature but I have never been "queer" to adequately answer that question.

As far as how the Lez community feels about bi-sexuals....well...I don't really care. I don't butt into their life and I don't expect them to butt into mine. I have never had any problems with gay women that has been expressed openly to me by them.

Its more than just the gay community that have opinions about bi sexuals but they may also have a problem with my race, my up bringing, my social status or whatever. I really don't stress on it. I live my life for me and my family and friends and those dear to me. I try to be nice to all I come in contact. Sometimes problems arise...but...live and learn. Isn't that is what life is all about ?

oh, and Licks...I just got into reading this forum today and you made me laugh so hard with your "you are tits with a mouth" comment...I am still chuckling over that~! You are a trip girly~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Deltaswhiskey, your comment is inherently flawed. There was no comment by the original poster about monogamy or the relation of sex and love.

Also due to the fact that you are neither a bisexual female or a lesbian you could not say what prejudices we feel on either side. Lesbians avoid bisexuals hands down, whatever their reason may be. This is a true generalization but as generalizations usually work there might be a few lesbians that don't feel this way.

Imagine 100 lifetime lesbians, all virgins, engaging in a massage orgy. How could disease get into that orgy? The lesbian community is the same as that orgy. I could only think of four sources, a bisexual, a converted lesbian (was once with a man), parents or rape. What penny meant was that the MAJORITY of disease in the lesbian community comes from bisexuals just as the bisexual men spread aids (not the cause) through the hetero community many many years ago.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
The question is inherently flawed. It assumes that sex and relationships must be related, and is a thorougly monogamous viewpoint. That is a very strange position to be taking on a Lifestyle website. Of course, you can come to this site to look for love, but don't fault everyone else for having loose morals. Let's face it, what you are saying is that lesbians don't like bi's because they won't become monogamous with only women. It is not about health issues. Lesbians have sspread herpes without any help from bi's. It smacks of bigotry by the lesbian community, "I don't like anyone but my kind."

Hardy VA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
p.s. clears.......a few posts down you were mentioning to dooode about being honest about ones bi-ness, i do agree with you. sincerity may be a better choice of words, i believe some women want to be bi for their own sake, curiosity i guess. but when the situation arrives i think some women get cold feet, so we think they are fakes. on the flip side, if a woman is unsure of her bi-ness, but then gets hot and heavy with you, well maybe she is bi afterall, you know sincere about her here and now feelings. i know it does suck when a woman is doing it for the show, but us women do get pulled in many directions in society in general, it is hard for some to really know what they want. i just try and avoid women who are "i want this special thing for my husband/bf/so"......renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Are you Queer or are you Fake