Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Are most women on here TRULY bi or just represented as such
TOPIC: Are most women on here TRULY bi or just represented as such
Created by: blackthorn_whiterose The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
What I've read here is representative of what I've found over the years I've been in the lifestyle.

Each woman is different and we all have different "paths."

I've met women in the lifestyle that for one reason or another do not feel comfortable playing with other women. Well, that's how they are. Most however I've found are genuinely bisexual, not just "posing as." I've found that it's easier for us women to be bisexual and develop intense erotic and intimate relationships with other women, sometimes closer than with our male playmates (hubbies, boyfriends, etc.)

For me, well, my first sexual relationships were with females many many years ago... But then I found guys and became sexually fascinated with them too.

On the other hand without women lovers and playmates I'd feel incomplete and unfulfilled. To answer the point here... I feel women are naturally bisexual and that being so enhances your life. I also feel that "straight" women are missing some of the most beautiful experiences life has to offer. But then, to each her own preferences. There is no right or wrong here.

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
ohhhhh i am definitely bi......i can't tell you how many times i had to reassure the male half of a couple that i liked men too.....see men can be insecure too....i wrote our profile and do all the "leg" work when it comes to our playtime, i am the entertainment director for us. i am with a wonderful man everyday, not so with women, that is why i love being with women first, then a man when we play. like the saying goes.....women rule, men drool.... :) renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
she is bi,just meet her 1 on1 ,and she will show you.lol,we don't meet cpls unless the female is bi/curious,she wants her play time.lol

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(50 posts)
WE joined the lifestyle because of MY (cathy) bi-sexual desires. I enjoy being with a woman but would never want to live without James. It took me 4 yrs to get James to understand that side of me, but I gave him the time he needed without great pressure because of course, he is more important to me than anything or anyone else. We love the excitement that has come from my bi play, he is truely understanding my desires. He does not want other women in a full swap nor do I want other males but we do soft swing (oral sex) if all are compfy. I also do not really focus on other males....its the women I focus on. Some men do do this to bring other women into the bedroom and those colors usually shine through very quickly and I try to avoid those males or even the couple for that matter. We know this lifestyle is for pleasure, not deception. Just take your time, don't rush into things. I am faaaaaaaaaaar from lez, but do so enjoy the touch, tenderness, smell and taste of a woman from time to time. I don't let it consume me, but enjoy when it happens. After all...james and are a union, I am not looking to replace him in any manner. Unfortunaltely deception comes in many forms, here on sls and in everyday life. As far as insecurities...all people have them, women and men alike. So when they say no single men, they may truely be like we are and don't desire single men for anything but friendship or yes, they may be looking for their own personal BOnanza. Do we agree with that ?...no, but...it does happen, and will always happen. You need to seek what you want out of the lifestyle and not give into social pressures or "take one for the team". Errors can be made...but they can also be used as a learning experience. Stay close to your mate and all will work out.

cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Actually I'm truly bi and have met girls alone...and I'm the one who is hard set against single men because of so many rude and tacky ones...not all are...but unfortunatly I've met my share.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Are most women on here TRULY bi or just represented as such