Any one NOT like oral This is mostly directed at bi girls : Swingers Discussion 61431
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesAny one NOT like oral This is mostly directed at bi girls
TOPIC: Any one NOT like oral This is mostly directed at bi girls
Created by: VTCouple_69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't know what the original post said, but I'll answer the question. Me. I don't like oral. Not giving, not receiving. I'm turned off by genitalia of either gender being too near my face, and I have TMJ that makes it painful even if I wanted to do something I find distastelful to please someone I care about. Receiving? boooorrrriiinnng. Doesn't matter what fancy techniques or how deep an emotional bond, within a minute I'm counting the cracks in the ceiling, thinking about finances, and/or waiting for the next phase. Get out of my crotch and pay some attention to the rest of me, I say. Just don't even bother going there, it's an excercise in futility.

Wormleysburg PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
Of course you're going to like oral best from your husband. He's had months, years, a lifetime of practice. It's more than practice, though. Your bond with him creates the technique you invent together: you like the way he does it because he's your bond and he does it the way you like it because you're his bond, and together you create the perfect way to your orgasm.

How can you expect anyone else to come up with an equal in one playtime or two? That is unless your husband doesn't like going down on you and isn't very good.

What makes oral great? Connection. Once you have connection the road to great oral pleasure is open. Essential also is that your partner wants to give you pleasure through oral, enjoys immensely tasting and touching you. If he truly doesn't love it, you'll feel that not love. Third is a measure of empathy. Your partner needs to have some ability to feel what you're feeling. Connection is a great part of empathy. Responding to your body cues, responding to your response. Empathy is being able to taste the pleasure given.

Just as important every woman is different. Some like a tongue on her clit, some don't. Some like it hard, some soft, some soft then hard and you better know when is which. Some want the same steady, some want it varying and creative. Some cum from tongue, some don't.

One more point, to those of you who love tongue on clit AND cock sliding within pussy, why not have both??? If your husband or the man you're swinging with is not afraid to get in close, have one down there licking while you're being fucked. My J simply adores this and the orgasms are amazing. And he who slides within will not long last when she cums! I mean it when I say the orgasms are amazing.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
mcl. You are very young. I didn't find such a gal untill I was in my 30's

smile

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
This story may help those of you who have difficulty relaxing.

I couldn't relax either. I finally realized it was because my mother had taught me I was "dirty" down there. Even though I KNEW it wasn't true, my behavior didn't change.

It took a loving woman to set me on the right path. We get so good as giving because we are more comfortable with it. I suggest finding a regular female partner and working through the feelings.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I am bi, I am a dominatrix, and I have received alot of VERY good oral. HOWEVER that being said, I'm a penetration slut at heart, I LOVE having a nice fuck WHILE having my clit stimulated. This actually results in a lot of fun power play, it's almost impossible (not 100%, but close) to get me off orally alone. Therefore I give these so-called oral experts a challenge, get me off 2x in half an hour, or _________ (fill in the blank depending on the sub) and if I'm into them, I let it happen, but if I'm not they spend 30 minutes giving it their very best, and when they fail I get myself off in 30 seconds with my favorite glass dildo. *grin* Then they get punished for their hubris.

Mistress Heather

Bear DE

Username hidden
(160 posts)
I just always assumed that giving oral to chicks (& guys 2, actually) involved mouth & both hands....toes too, if you're a gymnast. I guess I don't take the word literally.

Pawleys Island SC

Username hidden
(171 posts)
My GF love for me to tickle her clit with my tongue and have two fingers inside her. But when shes ready for her moment she wants me deep inside her and push hard. Seldom does she want an orgasm with just my tongue doing the job.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(118 posts)
LOL Annie, nothing better than a "wingman"! LOL

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Hey thrills, totally get that ugly pussy thing.............im extremely picky too. Nothing worse than getting there and wondering what alien is gonna pop out of it and attack you! LOL

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Im a giver........have trouble relaxing enough to enjoy receiving.......all I think about is when is it my turn to give? LOL Only the past year have I learned that it is all in relaxing and letting go of that nurturing we have instilled in us at birth.

Love to give, both men and women, but hard to feel comfortable enough to just lay there, legs spread and be totally taken care of.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Any one NOT like oral This is mostly directed at bi girls