A little help, Please : Swingers Discussion 123683101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesA little help, Please
TOPIC: A little help, Please
Created by: Mr_Mrs56739
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK I am unsure what to think or even say when people ask me if I am BI. I love the feel and touch of another women I really enjoyed my 2nd sexual experience with a women but my first was not the best and made me not want to be with a women. The first women I was attracted to until I seen her naked. she wasn't heavy or anything but her pussy had big fat lips and smelled really bad and she was dripping physically dripping like you could see it. I didn't want to go down on her at all and I think she knew it. After we played she started calling me all the time like easily 20 times a day if not more. The second women was a little heaver on the weight side but she had the prettiest pussy ever and I could have stayed between her legs for hours and there was no nasty odor. She was sweet and we still talk often but it is not a daily basis. I love it when a women goes down on me and women in pig tails drive me wild. Can any help kinda give me a clue to what side I am on? I know it is kinda stupid I have to ask but new and a little nervous. What does it mean to be BI? I am so lost. J

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
J

Your most welcome!

R

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Thank you. J

Adrian MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
From what we've read on your post...your BI. Curiosity goes to the point prior to taking action...and anything beyond that dictates you as Bi. Yet, there are some caveats that contradict this opinion and not really worth mentioning since you enjoy the touch, scent and taste of another woman as well as the giving in return. Sorry to hear about your first time though...the other party should have been aware of ones own self and their present conditions prior to playing...or they don't care, either way, you should not be subjected to that at all. Hoped this helped:-)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
OK I am unsure what to think or even say when people ask me if I am BI. I love the feel and touch of another women I really enjoyed my 2nd sexual experience with a women but my first was not the best and made me not want to be with a women. The first women I was attracted to until I seen her naked. she wasn't heavy or anything but her pussy had big fat lips and smelled really bad and she was dripping physically dripping like you could see it. I didn't want to go down on her at all and I think she knew it. After we played she started calling me all the time like easily 20 times a day if not more. The second women was a little heaver on the weight side but she had the prettiest pussy ever and I could have stayed between her legs for hours and there was no nasty odor. She was sweet and we still talk often but it is not a daily basis. I love it when a women goes down on me and women in pig tails drive me wild. Can any help kinda give me a clue to what side I am on? I know it is kinda stupid I have to ask but new and a little nervous. What does it mean to be BI? I am so lost. J

Adrian MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: A little help, Please