Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › women watching m-m sex
TOPIC: women_watching_m-m_sex
Created by: Bicup6212
Original Starting post for this thread:
why do women like to watch men having sex together.And why do they get so wet?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 65
User Details are only visible to members.
One of our most memorable play times was with our first MFM with a BBC. After we got naked and on the bed, he and I took turns going down on her, kissing her, and sucking her nipples. After she came, I noticed his cock was not hard enough so I began to suck it. He curled around and began sucking my cock. This turned her on so much that after she watched us suck each other for several minutes, she grabbed his cock, guided it to her pussy, and hunched her hips to get it in her quickly. Her pussy was so wet that he slid his very large cock all the way in her in one motion. I realized that he did not have a condom on and asked her if she wanted me to put one on him. With glazed eyes, she shook her head,. "No," and put her legs around his butt, pulling him deep into her. They fucked for about 45 minutes and as he came, she used her legs to pull him deep in her.

We had always required that the guys wear condoms for safety and because she cannot use birth control pills. Afterwards I asked her why didn't she want for me to have him put on a condom. She said that watching he and I suck each other's cock made her so horny that she wanted to feel the skin of his cock and have him cum deep in her. As it turned out, he was V safe so we did not have to worry about her getting pregnant. He has been a FWB ever since. And, "Yes," she loves for he and I to suck each others cocks to really get the play super hot.

Brownsville MD
Username hidden
(63 posts)
It's hot...leaning back and having hubbies head bouncing up & down on my cock....while his wife is across the room fingering her pussy!! I'll suck him also..wives like that! There are MANY bi couples out there...they just don't want to admit it! I thoroughly enjoy making out with both sexes...sucking cock...licking pussy til we all explode in passion! Fucking hot!

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Because they love to see thier men happy, and know a guy can make a guy feel good

Houma LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
My wife got to watch me and a bi virgin tonight. He needed the light very dim almost off to suck my cock, I guess in the dark he could pretend it wasn't really a cock he was sucking, lol. It got my wife hot and bothered anyway.

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(38 posts)
So would love to meet a woman that love to watch some male sucking>I would so love to see her pussy so wet as I suck him deep>I love to deep throat a nice thick cock>Would love for her to join in the sucking of the other guy and I would so love to watch him cum deep in her and I get to lick her clean.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
I've got to agree with the last 2 posts. I'm BI and have been since I was in my late teens. I'm proud of it and have no qualms about others knowing I'm comfortable having sex with men and women even though I prefer to play with couples almost exclusively.

I receive many emails from so called "straight guys" that ask to meet 1 on 1. They all get the same reply...."no thanks".

If you are bi, don't be shy. If you are a couple in the eSoutheast interested in meeting an older, experienced guy, drop me a message. My oral skills after using tingling oils to turn you on are amazing.

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Jamie, Very true. and sad.

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(111 posts)
It is sad for people who feel that have to label their self as "straight" when they really are not. If someone does not want to play with you because you are Bi then wouldn't you rather play with people who you don't have to "lie" to and be yourself

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(84 posts)
We like it so much because it is like the forbidden fruit! It's not heard of like all the other (Normal) things that can be done in this lifestyle. My husband is willing to explore for our pleasure and I'm waiting for the right couple to share between all 4 of us! Ohhhhh, I can't wait. Just getting hott and bothered thinking about it. Love my man. He's willing to try so much!

Southgate MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Oh you need to see it in person

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(84 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 65
TOPIC: women watching m-m sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.