wifes watching male to male sex : Swingers Discussion 2044571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleswifes watching male to male sex
TOPIC: wifes watching male to male sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
Could you rephrase that question?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
We have it figured out now so we don't even get to play time with the fakers anymore. We have done several things like saying she will be taking pictures and watching first, or just saying she won't allow penetration unless she is comfortable and we have played a while. That usually makes them think twice.

More often when we have set dates the guys don't show up anyway - straight or bi. I think we have met 4 out of 20 so far. Of the ones who showed, two were straight and that is what we wanted for that day. Of the other two, one was clearly bi and one was clearly not since he was hard right up until I touched him. Needless to say she didn't have to touch him.

What I was referring to below are the scores of men who play with other men yet when they see a girl, go crazy as if they never have seen one before. We go to our adult theater somewhat regularly. The guys who were just blowing each other in the back can't seem to get close enough to her when we show up.

We call it the "clown car" effect. Seriously guys, women don't frequent these places so it is not like you can use the line you are straight when you show up there to play. Yet when she sits down it is like a rugby scrum.

We have since worked with the clientele on etiquette. :)

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
sabrinasslave1 not sure what you look like but from the pics looks like a person can have fun with the both of you why be picky

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(29 posts)
My gf loves watching it and encourages it. The problem is we will not play alone and every guy when they see her loses all interest in me.

And before you ask I am very comfortable with how sexy she is as well as confident in my own looks.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Day (the wifey) loves seeing men on men, it is a complete turn on and juices flowing event for her...granted she only see me and another suck each other and wants to see more but when watching it on movies or person she becomes very heated and wants more

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(29 posts)
how many ladies like to watch there husbands or boy friends play with another male or more

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: wifes watching male to male sex