why didn't you : Swingers Discussion 177009
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleswhy didn't you
TOPIC: why didn't you
Created by: john7361
Original Starting post for this thread:
why on some couples profiles it says, if you contact us open your pics to us or you won't get a response, and your email will be deleted. and yet if they contact us first they don't open theirs? I say practice what you preach. so we usually do what they say in their profile, we delete their email without a response. they are usually the same couples who have 5 pictures on their profile and every picture is set to private so you can't even get an idea of what they look like, or maybe they are pic collectors, or a guy impersonating a couple.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Let's see if I got this right, all our pics are private, so that means I'm a guy posing as a couple?

ROTFFLMLWAO!!!!

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
why on some couples profiles it says, if you contact us open your pics to us or you won't get a response, and your email will be deleted. and yet if they contact us first they don't open theirs? I say practice what you preach. so we usually do what they say in their profile, we delete their email without a response.

they are usually the same couples who have 5 pictures on their profile and every picture is set to private so you can't even get an idea of what they look like, or maybe they are pic collectors, or a guy impersonating a couple.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: why didn't you