why PA : Swingers Discussion 56089
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleswhy PA
TOPIC: why PA
Created by: Rachaelbabe
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm just curious, in reading through all the threads it just seems like there are so many more both-bi cpls from PA, is there something in the water or ? Wish you all lots of fun and happiness. We're still looking.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Doode, Hey, that DOES make sense. So what you're saying is that we simply need to figure out which sites are more Cali-centered, that we can do, but we really like the look and feel of this site. We'll look around, check with a few friends, we don't do alot of the parties, but we'll see. And I DO know that our area specifically tends to be a little more conservative, so even if there are bi-bi couples here, they may just be more difficult to find unlike say the SF Bay area or Sac, for example. Thanks again for your reply. Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Bill & Suzie, Thanks for your reply. We've gotten offers but mostly from bi-f and str8 cpls, and only until they re-read our profile and then the husband sort of got weird. . . We've also gotten offers from the same couple listing him str8, her bi, but he's the one hitting on me, and she has no idea he's even interested or has never even seen our profile. And truthfully that isn't the way we play, it feels ( without wanting to be judgemental ) it feels a bit like cheating or helping someone cheat or something, does that make sense? Hugs and thanks again for your kind words and reply, Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I'm just curious, in reading through all the threads it just seems like there are so many more both-bi cpls from PA, is there something in the water or ? Wish you all lots of fun and happiness. We're still looking.

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: why PA