spit or swallow : Swingers Discussion 181168
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesspit or swallow
TOPIC: spit or swallow
Created by: funbicouple50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we both love cum! both swallow.

Wappingers Falls NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Com kisses are the best!

Oceanside CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Nice to have a helpful wife, Etn.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Starting out I spit, the 1st time a man came in my mouth I almost threw up. We were playing with a man we met, he had fucked her and we both sucked him. We were both sucking and taking turns when she decided to move up when she got a cramp. I was alone sucking while she was kissing him and he was playing with her. He started getting into it and was ready to cum. (up to now she always finished the guys in her mouth) She looked at me with a odd look in her eyes and them smiled and told him to "cum in my husbands mouth" That sorta turned me on more but scarred me also. Finally when he was ready I tried to prepare myself as he grabbed my head I pulled back and just left the head in. He filled my mouth full. I jumped off the bed and ran to the sink and spit, a few more steps and I would have not made it. Since then she has been giving me tips on taking it. Finally when I told her I wanted to try and swallow from the tap she told me the best way was to put it back as far in my mouth as I could and let him blow right down my throat. That worked great and I did not gag at all. A few more tips and I was able to take it in my mouth with ease. Having a wife who is very talented in giving oral beside you giving tips helped me a lot when I 1st started.

Morristown TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
swallow-unless he wants to snowball or with a couple and she wants to share it

Freehold NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I enjoy sharing it.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
Swallow. So far. Working up the courage to to more with it

Washington PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
always a swallower here. The last bimale ""I meet, opened the door nude, wasnt long till he was getting sucked. When he was ready to cum he groaned iout I'm cumming and I started swallowing. mmmmmmmmmmmm he tasted great

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(332 posts)
I always swallow cum,sometime I snowball with a couple.I feel it I work for it so I swallow,do so love a woman atching me as it make me so hornyand it is nice if she is voice and tell me what she wans.W@hen I meet with a single bi man I love to show him how much I love sucking cock as soon as we get somewhere in private I pull out his cock and start to suck him thatis not what most men is ready for.I love a man that is not a one shot cummer an will give me more hot loads of cum. so if any male in the estern ny or northern pa want a good sucking, I can host,and if I could meet a fellow nudists be great to go out nude with him.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
BankRolled I'd luv to swallow both of you

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
TOPIC: spit or swallow