Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples spit or swallow
TOPIC: spit or swallow
Created by: funbicouple50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 98   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Swallow, Swallow and Swallow...I love watching him suck a guy off....it's so hot I actually ache....I love holding a guys cock and stroking it while he is cumming in my husbands mouth.... ;-)

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
From the very beginning I never thought to do anything other than swallow, maybe because I'd been with girls (this was way back in school days) who wouldn't even consider swallowing, and ruined the best blow-jobs, by ending them with really bad hand-jobs. But I was never that interested in tasting cum, so I immediately focused on taking a cock so far back in my mouth when the load was about to cum, and just gulped it down. I think I probably swallowed 100 loads before I actually ever tasted the stuff.

And now, yeah, I've tasted it many times, salty, hints of yeast, but nothing really strong or specific. Frankly I think raw oysters have much more flavor than cum. Nothing offensive. BUT, that sticky texture that turns into chewey ropey strands once it hits any other liquid, including my saliva. That I don't like, it's a particularly sticky strange texture on your lips in all throughout your mouth.

So, I've gone back to swallowing that load right down the back of my throat, insuring the owner of that cock has a FULL on uninterrupted orgasm, and everyone is much happier again!

So why does tasting my own cum gross me out? I mean I've smeared another man's cum all over my lips and even gurgled it (because I was told to, or that's what he wanted). No problem, except that damn sticky feeling that doesn't go away for an hour. But why does swallowing my own cum, even out of my own wife's pussy, just gross me out??

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Swallow... one after the other as many as possible.

Brownstown MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'm her cum slut so swallow all the way, she loves jack a guy off in my mouth and milking him. A lot of the time she wants me to show it to her and she doesn't let me swallow until she says "ok swallow", usually after she has stuck her finger in my mouth to pull some out so she could smear it around on my lips...very hot and sexy

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
I swallow and the wife will swallow mine she has never finished giving head to anther guy to competing I also love to clean up cream pies.

Lexington TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
She spits cum, he swallows.

Username hidden
(42 posts)
WE both love cum ... swallow? ... oh yes please!

Pordenone Friuli-venezia Giulia Italy
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Swallow and then go back to get the last of it. Sometimes I get lucky if I do it right and get another load yum

Username hidden
(1 post)
@ toks....would love to share my cum with both of you, just sayin!

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(53 posts)
we both love cum! both swallow.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 98   End
TOPIC: spit or swallow