she-males : Swingers Discussion 86199
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesshe-males
TOPIC: she-males
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
has anyone really found one of these beautiful creatures? we love watching the videos, but we have never encountered a she-male. we have met some very sexy cross dressers, but we'd love a she-male. tell your best she-male story or fantasy.

Douog and Beck

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One of my cousins was a she-male for quite some time... she is now a full female though. She is the cover model for a book called "Convict's Candy" (Paris Gotti is her name).

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
I am a sexy, soft, smooth, very feminine Latin CD. I love to dress from Head to toes. I like to have my nails and toes done. Use a very nice and classy make up, soft perfume, neckless, earrings, Long curly light brown wig. I am usually dressed with short skirt as well as nice matching blouse, or short dress, Tan sheer Thigh high and above 3 inches heels. I am in The Lehigh Valley, PA and I love to dress for men. Looking to meet with couples or Males from 18 to 55. I like masculine guys. Among other things, I love oral give and I have been called an expert many times. I love to deep throat, love to feel my man exploding inside my mouth and if the man is clean I love to swallow that cum. I am willing to receive if you are into it. Love the receiving end of anal. Love Kissing, rimming both way if my partner is into it. I love to be very clean and like my partner the same, willing to try new things. No pain or humiliation

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I am jaded. I have interacted with lots of pre and post op TS. 99% M>F. Don't do a thing for me. Where did I meet all these folks? At BDSM conventions. Go to the kinky side and your will find what you are looking for.

Make sure to double bag it. Many of these folks finance elective surgery by selling sex. Your risk is higher with folks that sell sex.

One of my "lesbian" patients did come back with a breast removal.. She's one of the few I've met that are going F>M. Sigh. It's a big world out there...Someone has to kink it.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Hi all! For the record! I too enjoy transgender movies and would love to have sex with a transgender person. But as for so called shemales? If you really want to date one..Don't make the mistake of calling them shemales..They do not like that name for the most part. TS=Transexual,TG=Transgender,TV=Transvestite, CD=Crossdresser and then of coarse you have the hermaphrodites. Which are people who have both sex organs. I guess what I'm saying is don't make a mistake and call them shemales..I hope this sheds some light on this subject.

Ogdensburg NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Damn, well opening our pics up for you guys, so if we didn't meet the last time, maybe we can meet the next time we go.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
We switched the outfits we sometimes wear...Chris was in Hooters girl outfit and Sue was in a BettyPage shirt.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Bicpl--Where the heck were you guys--I believe I may have saw you guys, were we introduced, damn, just our luck!!!!

We must have missed that one, I remember the sparkly dress coming in the door (we were right by the door coming in, if not we were on the dance floor.

We are so hoping to get to Sunnyrest again before the end of the season.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
Wildlife! There WAS a She male at SUNNYREST during gender bender! He was wearing a silver sequined outfit...sitting near the smokers doors! He had implants and his package was taped but there was a bulge under the thong. We chatted with him earlier in evening when he was hitting on chris right before disco! Either that... or it was the BEST impersonation bi a woman we've ever seen ;-)

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Poly,

I am suprised by your comment "Are all bisexual men hypocrites or is it just some of them". The answer is some are and some are not, just like with "straight people". Both you and Bob have always been for the most part fairly nice, funny, whitty, and informative in your post. I realize that a less than tactfull coment was asked of your friend and that several snide post were exchanged but is that any reason to make such a statement?

While I have not posted a lot recently I still read the fourms on a daily basis. One question I ask myself is have we truely come to a point where we can't have discussion, chat or post with out it decending into taunts, insults, and putting others down because what they belive, how they live, or what they chose to do does not conform to "your" point of view or values.

just my .01 cent worth

B

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
B&S: Yep, it was fantastic, the guys were a hoot, especially watching them putting on those nice high heels and walking, even dancing in them.

No she-males found in these parts, but always thought it would be cool.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: she-males