Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › she-males
TOPIC: she-males
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
has anyone really found one of these beautiful creatures? we love watching the videos, but we have never encountered a she-male. we have met some very sexy cross dressers, but we'd love a she-male. tell your best she-male story or fantasy.

Douog and Beck

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 27
User Details are only visible to members.
nice post OC

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(809 posts)
I have been to a few bi parties where single bi men, single bi females, both bi couples and transgender females were present. The few times I had the opportunity to play with a transgender I jumped right in. Each girl was very very passable and even my friends at the party had no idea until the clothes came off! I feel fortunate to have made friends with them and look forward to meeting all kinds of sexually open minded bisexual folks!

Yorba Linda CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Yes, I love watching their videos. They are hot and beautiful. ....would love to meet one in person.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I have found more TS on other sites. Like me, there are more CDs on here and I am very thankful there are a lot of coupled looking for us. I did meet a beautiful TS or shemale as you put it in Vegas. She was amazingly beautiful and very sexual and fictional too. If you don't know what that means it is a TS who can get a hard on (not all can)

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Going to be no problem to find a TS in thailand im sure. sirandtskitten, from those pics you have posted, i agree, she is a girl !

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
I sleep every night with my beautiful Babers she proudly wears my collar , she is the third transitioning person I have been involved with to some degree but by far the one I have gotten closest to . I certainly don't call her shemale she is a girl to me.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I was getting ready too ....but looks like nnycpl4u already did a wonderful job of laying out the proper and respectful way to address these lovely ladies. Of course there are also some wonderful Transgendered males but that's not the topic here so staying on point...

We've met some lovely ladies in San Francisco at various clubs (sfasia, Power Exchange etc) but have as yet been unable to entice a lady to spend the night with us. We are planning a trip to Thailand next year in which Bangkok and Phuket will defiantly be on our "overnight list" and we hope very much to gain the acquaintance of one of the lovely ladies so..keep your fingers crossed. We'd appreciate any advice as to hotels, bars, clubs etc anyone who's been has to offer.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
One of my cousins was a she-male for quite some time... she is now a full female though. She is the cover model for a book called "Convict's Candy" (Paris Gotti is her name).

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
I am a sexy, soft, smooth, very feminine Latin CD. I love to dress from Head to toes. I like to have my nails and toes done. Use a very nice and classy make up, soft perfume, neckless, earrings, Long curly light brown wig. I am usually dressed with short skirt as well as nice matching blouse, or short dress, Tan sheer Thigh high and above 3 inches heels. I am in The Lehigh Valley, PA and I love to dress for men. Looking to meet with couples or Males from 18 to 55. I like masculine guys. Among other things, I love oral give and I have been called an expert many times. I love to deep throat, love to feel my man exploding inside my mouth and if the man is clean I love to swallow that cum. I am willing to receive if you are into it. Love the receiving end of anal. Love Kissing, rimming both way if my partner is into it. I love to be very clean and like my partner the same, willing to try new things. No pain or humiliation

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I am jaded. I have interacted with lots of pre and post op TS. 99% M>F. Don't do a thing for me. Where did I meet all these folks? At BDSM conventions. Go to the kinky side and your will find what you are looking for.

Make sure to double bag it. Many of these folks finance elective surgery by selling sex. Your risk is higher with folks that sell sex.

One of my "lesbian" patients did come back with a breast removal.. She's one of the few I've met that are going F>M. Sigh. It's a big world out there...Someone has to kink it.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 27
TOPIC: she-males
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.