Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › she-males
TOPIC: she-males
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
has anyone really found one of these beautiful creatures? we love watching the videos, but we have never encountered a she-male. we have met some very sexy cross dressers, but we'd love a she-male. tell your best she-male story or fantasy.

Douog and Beck

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 31
User Details are only visible to members.
Wonderful story TwoHots

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(82 posts)
My gal had always wanted for us to get together with a TG and play. She thought it would be fun to play with a TV who had tits and a functional cock. She had visited Thailand and watched a ladyboy show. She said many of the ladyboys were gorgeous, and from the waist up you could not tell that they were not just beautiful women. We tried getting together with several TVs but it never worked out.

We got together with a guy who was bi, enjoyed sucking each of us the first time we were with him, and loved to be fucked with my gal's strap-on or my cock. He also loved for she or I to suck his nipples. Then he told us that he wanted to transition to a female. Over the next two years he took hormones and his tits grew to 36C. He changed his name to Jane. At that point Jane said that she planned to go through the surgical process of the transition. Jane said that she had never had sex with a woman but would like to have it once to find out what it was like before she had the surgery. That was a special night, and my gal had a great session with Jane, kissing, rubbing tits and nipples against each other, and riding his cock until Jane came. Afterwards, Jane said that the sex was great, but she got more stimulation from her nipples being sucked.

Since then Jane had her balls removed and is waiting to have the transition surgery later in the year. Once she heals, she wants me to break her cherry, and then have a DP, with me in her new pussy and my gal's strap-on in her ass. It will be quite an event!

Brownsville MD
Username hidden
(63 posts)
I was in Amsterdam and meet on two different occasions two of the most Beautiful Woman with very nice cocks . It was amazing.

Secane PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Well said, OC. This remains one of my yet-to-be-fulfilled encounters.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(158 posts)
nice post OC

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(837 posts)
I have been to a few bi parties where single bi men, single bi females, both bi couples and transgender females were present. The few times I had the opportunity to play with a transgender I jumped right in. Each girl was very very passable and even my friends at the party had no idea until the clothes came off! I feel fortunate to have made friends with them and look forward to meeting all kinds of sexually open minded bisexual folks!

Tustin CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Yes, I love watching their videos. They are hot and beautiful. ....would love to meet one in person.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I have found more TS on other sites. Like me, there are more CDs on here and I am very thankful there are a lot of coupled looking for us. I did meet a beautiful TS or shemale as you put it in Vegas. She was amazingly beautiful and very sexual and fictional too. If you don't know what that means it is a TS who can get a hard on (not all can)

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Going to be no problem to find a TS in thailand im sure. sirandtskitten, from those pics you have posted, i agree, she is a girl !

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
I sleep every night with my beautiful Babers she proudly wears my collar , she is the third transitioning person I have been involved with to some degree but by far the one I have gotten closest to . I certainly don't call her shemale she is a girl to me.

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 31
TOPIC: she-males
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.