Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples shaved-trimmed or hairy
TOPIC: shaved-trimmed or hairy
Created by: champion58
Original Starting post for this thread:
My self I don't care for hairy cock/balls or pussy doing oral, whats everyone preference

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I, too am evolving. I have been keeping myself smooth for the past two years or more, but keepin completely smooth is too work intensive and that results in the in between stubble periods. I have decided to go back to having hair and keeping it just long enough to be soft. I call it my 'hair barely there' style... :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
the laser sounds wonderful. Someday hopefully. For now I recommend guys shave in the shower using very mild soap such as baby wash. then put a light baby oil on and rinse. Will probably feel wonderful and keep any bumps and stubble problems away.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We both shave completely. Well, I've got some leg, arm and chest hair, but my fun parts are nice and smooth. And we prefer our playmates at least be trimmed fairly short, if not totally shaven.

But I will say that shaving down there is a fucking drag. I can't do it every day, otherwise I'd have some nasty looking razor bumps and knicks and scratches. Gotta give it a couple days to grow back in a little before I can shave it off again.

Considering waxing but I'm pretty sure that's going to be really painful. Thought about doing the laser removal but I might want to grow it all back in 40 years. Old people are cold all the time and I'm thinking the more body hair I have, the better off I'll be.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I shave daily, no stubble and feels great. The wife does the same and neither of us want to "grow it out" again.

Port St Lucie FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
My wife and I have both had laser done. We love it. We have had many comments on how smooth the results were.

Bardstown KY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Shaved or trimmed

Elmhurst IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Shave from my ankles to my waist; all there is is a small "love patch" just above.

NEObucks, if shaving irritates you I found that Gillette After Shave for Sensitive Skin (white bottle) works awesome. I am never irritated in privates and almost never get ingrown hairs. Just a thought.

Lafayette MS
Username hidden
(15 posts)
shaved or trimmed very close but do prefer shaved and clean.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I am just finishing up with laser hair removal and it is great! Very smooth!

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
He shaves, I am trimmed. I've had an aversion to shaving that area. I get bad razor rash. I've thought of laser hair removal. How was that?

South Euclid OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: shaved-trimmed or hairy