Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Shadows in Hyattsville MD
TOPIC: Shadows in Hyattsville MD
Created by: camfuncpl199
Original Starting post for this thread:
In reviewing the “Who Can Attend” section of the website of a private night club I went to with my boyfriend last night, I noticed the statements, “Normal lifestyle etiquette is required by all members” and “[the club is] designed to everyone.” The latter declaration, although poorly crafted, is pretty straight forward - all are welcome. The former, however, is open to interpretation and may contradict the latter, depending on one’s definition of “normal.” So what is considered tolerable behavior at this club? I ask because while my boyfriend and I were playing in the glory hole room (receiving area) amidst men and women who were seemingly enjoying themselves, the owner of the club entered the room and singled out my boyfriend, saying he needed to talk to him in private. We chose to peacefully leave the club without speaking to the owner.

On the way home we discussed our shared hypothesis: My boyfriend was singled out because he was the only male performing fellatio on another male in that room. The play was clearly consensual and no one in the room seemed uncomfortable. But, I assume someone complained or that there is a camera in the room (which is illegal, perhaps, but I’ll leave that alone) and the owner/security was watching us.  Assuming our hypothesis is valid, my more specific question is: Does the owner of a sex club have the right to reprimand patrons who engage in play that falls outside of heteronormative parameters?

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Summerville SC US
Username hidden
(7750 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Chevy Chase DC US
Username hidden
(36 posts)

Ellicott MD US
Username hidden
(36 posts)

San Luis Obispo CA US
Username hidden
(1075 posts)

Username hidden
(393 posts)

Waterville ME US
Username hidden
(14 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Shadows in Hyattsville MD
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.