recruiting bimale - bi couple : Swingers Discussion 60034
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couplesrecruiting bimale - bi couple
TOPIC: recruiting bimale - bi couple
Created by: 2realhottys
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone been on here for sometime but first time postign so bare with us My fantasy has always been to see my husband with another man huge turn on for me to watch and participate. He said he would be willing to do it for my b-day well few months later and we still havent found the right person/people. Though summer is coming up so we thought it would be a great oportuinity to find them. SO if your a bi male or couple who have pics to prove themselves please feel free to email us and tell us what u think Age and weight not a huge importance but we are somewhat selective b.c. of bad past experience. we will give u more info upon request lalter so drop us an email if your interested and we can work somthing out HOPE this works Amy and Tony

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
amy and tony,

i wish i was in ohio. if you two ever travel over to st. louis, send me an email. i would welcome the chance to get to show you the city and get to know you both and would be very happy to serve as your recruit.

james

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
If your interested EMail us Please

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have noticed that there are alot of men on here saying they are straight but they are looking for sex with a guy. Maybe you should at least change your profile to bi curious and add you are looking for men. I would love to help out and put on a show for such a lovely lady I am sure you will find one soon

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
im sure there are some guys that would help, but your profile says your not looking for males

Lancaster SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello everyone been on here for sometime but first time postign so bare with us My fantasy has always been to see my husband with another man huge turn on for me to watch and participate. He said he would be willing to do it for my b-day well few months later and we still havent found the right person/people. Though summer is coming up so we thought it would be a great oportuinity to find them. SO if your a bi male or couple who have pics to prove themselves please feel free to email us and tell us what u think Age and weight not a huge importance but we are somewhat selective b.c. of bad past experience. we will give u more info upon request lalter so drop us an email if your interested and we can work somthing out HOPE this works Amy and Tony

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: recruiting bimale - bi couple