kisssing : Swingers Discussion 1561181056
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleskisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   56 to 65 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i would have it no other way... wait i could think of a few other ways i would want it

Ellicott City MD

Username hidden
(9 posts)
hardrock,

what beautiful nipples she has.

N Blenheim NY

Username hidden
(266 posts)
Krazy..........YEA, aint it great.....LOL

Federalsburg MD

Username hidden
(298 posts)
sounds like we are all messed up lol

Ellicott City MD

Username hidden
(9 posts)
It looks like I am similar here.. I can suck cock and have him cum in my mouth, i can kiss my wife with a mouthful of cum, but feel uncomfortable kissing a guy. I can kiss a cd and have no problem with that. The mind can be a funny thing. I quit trying to analyze it and just shrug and say it is.

Waukee IA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I am not at all interested in kissing a man on the mouth. Not sure as to why there is no desire to do so, but I have to think it is more based on the intimacy factor. From a purely sexual standpoint, happy to kiss whatever and wherever, but the mouth is just a bit to much for my stomach.

Covington KY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Chgo.......To me kissing is a more intimate action. I completely see your thought. I have been to all Bi parties where some men kissed. It did not turn me off or offend me.

Federalsburg MD

Username hidden
(298 posts)
I guess I am in the minority but I love kissing both men and women. Both at the same time is even better!

Devon PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
We had a couple that we were friends with for over 20 years. Along with my wife, he helped me along on my voyage into exploring more openly my bi side. There was so much more to the relationship than just casual sex that although I resisted the kissing advances initially, I found I was drawn into them as our relationship grew. It wasn’t the focal point of our get together’s, but thrown in mix, it just seemed ok.

I had another guy say that if his lips could be on my cock, than what’s a kiss??? Something to think about !!

Mount Vernon IL

Username hidden
(28 posts)
For me, it really depends on the guy. If I'm attreacted to him as the whole package, sure, I enjoy kissing him. If it is just a sexual encounter, not so much, though I'd never hurt a guy's feelings by turning him down if that was what he was into (seems a small issue to worry about).

Manlius NY

Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   56 to 65 of 71   End
TOPIC: kisssing