Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › kisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
41 to 50 of 119
User Details are only visible to members.
Hotcpl,

very hot story. I felt the same way and I still will not initiate kissing a man. that being said we were with a couples where the guy was very smooth skinned and soft. kind of the same thing happened to me. he was sucking my nipples then worked his way up to my my. he stuck his tongue in and we made out like two teenagers. I actually found myself wanting more and let him kiss me all night. the big payoff was the snowball with him at the end.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(484 posts)
I never had a desire to kiss another man and my wife made it very clear that would be a major turn-off. This past Friday night we were in the midst of one of the hottest MMF 3-somes (if not THE Hottest), with a younger guy (27). He and my wife were both licking and sucking my cock together and then he started moving up my body licking my stomach and chest on his way up. He held onto my cock and balls while my wife continued sucking, and he kept moving up my body, He started nibbling and sucking on my nipples while still holding my cock and stroking it into my wife's mouth and then he stopped and began starring at me as if in a hypnotic trance and his face started moving closer and closer to my face and before I knew what was happening he was making out with me and pushing his tongue into my mouth.

Not what I expected at all. I thought I would be repulsed if that ever happened but I was pleasantly surprised. It was very sensuous and erotic, it was an amazing turn-on. My wife missed the show because she was busy sucking my cock but when she found out I thought she was going to be turned-off but she wasn't and wanted to see it happen. So we started kissing again, my wife became even more turned-on and she joined in and we then had 3 mouths and tongues mixed together.

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
No, I'm with you.....I'll suck cock all day long and I love to rim, but I'm not into kissing guys. I think it's because I'm not attracted to other guys, just their cocks, whereas I am full-on attracted to women in every way.

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Anal - absolutely (I'm tops), oral - the same, but kissing men... no thanks! Nothing to do with keeping the intimacy of kissing just to the two of us - I love kissing other women and she loves kissing playmates of either sex. I'm not totally "anti" - if the other man initiates it I'll go along with it briefly, but never initiate it myself and prefer MM sex without kissing.

Username hidden
(42 posts)
Not really into it but the last few couples I met with while we were into a hot mm 69 the wife or gf wanted to watch us snow ball each other and share our cum with her. It turned me on.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(109 posts)
Have done it a few times. One of those things that really depends on the situation. Not ruled out but not a requirement either.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(95 posts)
Not opposed to kissing but don't initiate it. If the other guy initiated I'd go for it.

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(53 posts)
It seems like that is part of being all in for the enjoyment of the MM experience.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I very much enjoy kissing, licking and touching male lovers as part of foreplay in the same way I enjoy those things with female lovers. It is a definite turn-on for me. I much prefer bi men who are not afraid to be intimate in that way, but I also enjoy straight up mm oral sex with no kissing as well. I have yet to kiss a man in a mfm 3way with his wife/gf, but have passionately kissed many wives/gfs to their man's delight.

Username hidden
(278 posts)
Not that up for kissing, but it wouldn't be a deal killer either.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(495 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
41 to 50 of 119
TOPIC: kisssing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.