Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › kisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12 
111 to 116 of 116
User Details are only visible to members.
For me personally, I think prolly that some where, way back in my physic, I feell like it will be crossing a line. I know, its stupid, but there it is. It took a while for me to accept sucking a cock. At first, I only let my cock be sucked. then after some time, I tried it. Sorry got off topic.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
same here. I love kissing the girls with a mouth full of cum. Why do you think it is we don't want to kiss men. I have kissed some sexy CD's they are men and it didn't both me at all

Albany NY
Username hidden
(618 posts)
Nope, not interested in kissing a guy. Now no problem kissing my wife or his wife with a mouth full of his cum. TMI?

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
yeah kinda funny no kissing here also

Ellicott City MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I'm bi and I enjoy oral. But, I am turned off by the thought of kissing a guy.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(180 posts)
just curious to know from the bi guys, do you like kissing bi men. I do not. i love sucking dick and I have actually gone as far as rimming, but I do not enjoy open mouth kissing with a guy. Am I alone?

Albany NY
Username hidden
(618 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12 
111 to 116 of 116
TOPIC: kisssing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.