kisssing : Swingers Discussion 1561181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleskisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anything but penetration if there's a connection.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Ill do anything with a guy as long as we. Both are into it.

Mannford OK
Username hidden
(3 posts)
In my book, Kissing is a intimate act, I am not interested in being intimate with any man. when with another couple I rarely kiss the female, we are usually about the sex with other couples, I keep the intimacy between Mrs John and I.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
when I posted this i had no desire to kiss men. I have since kissed a few guys who have very smooth faces like my own. it wasn't to bad. I still can't get past facial hair and don't think I ever will. made with a very sexy Cross dress that was hot.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Not my preference, but I have kissed men, during the act and as part of foreplay. Too scratchy and most guys I've kissed don't really know how to kiss well. Two strikes...

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Rimming .? Absolutely, anal? Of course. Oral.? Duh, kissing Nope! Why? No fricking idea lol

Username hidden
(1 post)
I've never kissed a bi or curious man during a bi MFM 3some or had the guy kiss me. I think it's an unwritten rule that kisses are reserved for the lady :)

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(244 posts)
"I love kissing other bi guys. It a hellava turn on, to start kissing a guy then move to his cock and suck it. After he cums in my mouth, some snowballing.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Although it's not a dealbreaker if a male partner is not interested or into it, I absolutely enjoy kissing men as part of foreplay. I make it a point to ask potential male partners if they enjoy it too. For me it's very erotic, secret and taboo to make out with another masculine bi man. It adds to immensely to my arousal and excitement (and his) in the same way it does when I'm kissing, arousing, and being aroused by a female partner.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(244 posts)
I love to kiss both males and females and get nice compliments, but I do not force the issues and I always ask first.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 76   End
TOPIC: kisssing