kisssing : Swingers Discussion 1561181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleskisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rimming .? Absolutely, anal? Of course. Oral.? Duh, kissing Nope! Why? No fricking idea lol

Ambler PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
I've never kissed a bi or curious man during a bi MFM 3some or had the guy kiss me. I think it's an unwritten rule that kisses are reserved for the lady :)

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
"I love kissing other bi guys. It a hellava turn on, to start kissing a guy then move to his cock and suck it. After he cums in my mouth, some snowballing.

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(275 posts)
Although it's not a dealbreaker if a male partner is not interested or into it, I absolutely enjoy kissing men as part of foreplay. I make it a point to ask potential male partners if they enjoy it too. For me it's very erotic, secret and taboo to make out with another masculine bi man. It adds to immensely to my arousal and excitement (and his) in the same way it does when I'm kissing, arousing, and being aroused by a female partner.

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
I love to kiss both males and females and get nice compliments, but I do not force the issues and I always ask first.

Houston TX

Username hidden
(86 posts)
This is not for me.

Neptune NJ

Username hidden
(96 posts)
Well I have never kissed a guy so probably never would but if things would heat up and luv what the other guy is doing and if wife would beg me to then possible.

Chambersburg PA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Have only kissed one guy and it was probably a heat of the moment thing. He is a long time friend and in the middle of some great BI fun we kissed. Will probably do it again with him in the future. Don't know about others, never gave it much thought. If you suck their dick whats the question about sucking their mouth?

Moore SC

Username hidden
(56 posts)
I will suck a cock, but don't kiss guys.. Just not my thing...

Graham TX

Username hidden
(97 posts)
I absolutely love kissing girls but id NEVER think of kissing a guy. Thats just not gonna happen.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 71   End
TOPIC: kisssing