kisssing : Swingers Discussion 1561181041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleskisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have this thing about saving that part of the experience for my own partner, neither one of us is really into kissing other dudes. Oh, and the last time I let a guy kiss me other than my partner, I thought we were going to be doing a small open-mouthed kiss, and his tongue made it to the back of my mouth. The surprise and shock was enough. I learned my lesson. I really don't like the male tongue exploring my tonsils, not even with my partner let alone with someone I don't know as well. I guess if we all were to be getting carried away in the heat of the moment I wouldn't rule it out, but as a norm-no kissing. And I too love to suck cock, and I've been told I'm great with putting it down my throat, so gag reflex from a long tongue isn't it. I think it is just a preference.

Spearfish SD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Not into kissing other men, but a good post.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
This is something I've always wondered over the years. But I've also come to understand that the definition of "bi" is now shrouded in ambiguity and vagaries. For the classic definition of bi-sexual signifies one's SEXUAL desires for both men, and women. Yet there seems to be varying shades and definitions of "bi," almost like the sky's colors at dusk.

Personally, I love kissing both men and women. But kissing men is something unique. Sexual, physical, emotional, sensual. Electricity at the highest order of magnitude. For allowing yourself to open up fully in an emotional way, is truly awe-inspiring. Now there needs to be a connection. Chemistry, as I've definitely run across men that I had no desire to kiss due to no attraction. For myself personally, I need to feel an emotional connection with my partner (male/female) for sex to reach a new depths. It doesn't mean we watch "The Notebook" afterwards, crying on each other's shoulder. Rather I'm of the belief that emotional connection is vital to enjoying sex, and its safe experimentation. Kissing is just a form of expressing that emotion, at least to me. And I couldn't see sex with women, or men without it. To become devoid of emotions during sex, or you restrain yourself....it's a lot like showing up to a corporate career interview in jeans and a ripped t-shirt: Why even bother showing up?! lol.

However, based on talks with guys over the years, many don't channel their emotions in sex....at least not to that level. So the idea of kissing another man, or touching and holding...simply doesn't resonate. But yet, many of these same men consider themselves to be "bi" as well. So who's correct?

I guess that's a topic for another day. :) I feel I'm probably in the minority regarding bi-men and kissing other men. However, it's just fine by me. Quality over quantity. :)

Alpine CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I don't kiss men, and I don't do anal. Many bi men have said I'm not bi because of that. But then again, a straight guy will say I'm bi because I've sucked a dick.

It's funny, cutting one board doesn't make you a carpenter, fitting one pipe doesn't make you a plumber, but suck one cock and you are a fag for life. That being the case, eating a pussy should make you straight again, right?

We have come to the conclusion of screw the labels and all the prefixes, hetro, homo, bi, poly, pan, try, tantric, or whatever. Our orientation is sexual, nothing more, nothing less, we are sexualy oriented.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
I'm listed bi because I am bi...simple as that. Being bi isn't an automatic meaning for attraction to the same sex(men for me). It's physical sexual contact. I'm attracted to the thought and act of a blowjob, giving and receiving. What lies behind the cock makes little difference to me in my choice in men.

Don't get me wrong, I have a very select criteria when choosing a man, but this has nothing to do with attraction.

I go through this world with what works for me, just as others do for themselves.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Good question Journy!

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
So, I have a question Sac...if your not attracted to guys...why are you listed as bi? Our heads almost exploded trying to figure that out. And male on male kissing, is fun if both are into it!

Delta Junction AK
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Kissing is what lips do among other things. Sometimes some people just prefer to do the "other things" instead. Sometimes those people can do those "other things" sooooooooooooooooooooo well it outweighs kissing on the lips.

Just sayin

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Why not.. if there is an attraction it can be really hot"

I am not attracted to guys at all, never have been. Besides, it's just my preference not to do things that I care not to do, even if it's just a one time experience to see if I really don't like it after all. Nothing more, nothing less.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Why not.. if there is an attraction it can be really hot

Tarpon Springs FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 76   End
TOPIC: kisssing