Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › kisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
31 to 40 of 117
User Details are only visible to members.
OK I truly have had a hard time wrapping my head around this. We always said close your eyes and nobody knows who is playing with who. So most bi men are ok with having a cock in their mouth but will not kiss? Yeah Ito each their own but when things heat up and the passion is flowing we are all about kissing touching licking sucking and whatever!! We are all for it

Southampton PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
If theres mutual attraction, hygene, ect all in. Hence the problem we cannot find a regular to fulfill this need. Wisconsin has to many just looking for oral.

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Three tongues exploring is incredibly hot!

Devon PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
To each their own. For me....Kissing is another level. I love men and woman equally so I don't have a problem with it! Unless the guy isn't very cute...yes those happen...they have a great body and rockin cock...but damit that face aint for lovin....unless my cock is in it....hahahahaha

El Cajon CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I've always thought that it would be impolite to refrain from kissing the person who I expect to play with my genitals.

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Whatever happens happens. If it turns the guy on to kiss and he has turned me on why not.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(305 posts)
I have never kissed a guy before but if things would heat up I just might attempt it.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
bi men are funny creatures. we can suck dick, have a guy cum in our mouths, lick his asshole, but when it comes to touching tongues some of us freak out. Kissing men with no facial hair is becoming easier, but I still do not initiate.

Albany NY
Username hidden
(505 posts)
Kissing is all about the sensations that come from good sex. Since we don't really get into hairy peeps, if you're soft and sexual and into it, I don't have any problem kissing gals and guys. Sex is sex and if you're sucking his cock and he's way hot, why not kiss.

Salem OR
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Hotcpl,

very hot story. I felt the same way and I still will not initiate kissing a man. that being said we were with a couples where the guy was very smooth skinned and soft. kind of the same thing happened to me. he was sucking my nipples then worked his way up to my my. he stuck his tongue in and we made out like two teenagers. I actually found myself wanting more and let him kiss me all night. the big payoff was the snowball with him at the end.

Albany NY
Username hidden
(505 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
31 to 40 of 117
TOPIC: kisssing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.