kisssing : Swingers Discussion 1561181031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleskisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a woman, I love watching men kiss. So Hot!!!

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Love? I haven't met anyone here looking to fall in love.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(276 posts)
love making out with a man or woman is turn on for me

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
Hell no your not alone, but your not Bi. Getting into another person is not about thier gender. Its about if you really get into this person or not. The whole gay, be gay, your gay....... is crap. Love is love...period (just don't take it up the ass).

Fircrest WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
i love it with the right guy .very erotic in my opinion

Baraboo WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Great thread with some GREAT posts...

"I don't kiss men, and I don't do anal. Many bi men have said I'm not bi because of that. But then again, a straight guy will say I'm bi because I've sucked a dick.

It's funny, cutting one board doesn't make you a carpenter, fitting one pipe doesn't make you a plumber, but suck one cock and you are a fag for life. That being the case, eating a pussy should make you straight again, right?"

I don't but I have. It was by surprise but I did it... He had a beard so that may have been the deal killer for me. I kissed his wife all night long and loved it. With men I just don't think it's something that I could ever get into... It's almost like it crosses a line in my head.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I love to kiss, so I started to kiss guys if they were into it. I find that most are not and that is cool....for me it is intimate and hot but I understand that it is not the case for others. It is like anal, I enjoy "ass play" but am really not into anal penetration except for fingers or toys....but under the right circumstances with the right partner, I would do it..........I say if you like it, it feels good and is fun do it........if not don't :)

Calvary KY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I do not like kissing men. I have met some sexy cross dressers that I have no problem kissing open mouth very deep. I guess it is all perspective. the only other gus I have kissed have been very fem gay men.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(276 posts)
es gross amigo

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
I have this thing about saving that part of the experience for my own partner, neither one of us is really into kissing other dudes. Oh, and the last time I let a guy kiss me other than my partner, I thought we were going to be doing a small open-mouthed kiss, and his tongue made it to the back of my mouth. The surprise and shock was enough. I learned my lesson. I really don't like the male tongue exploring my tonsils, not even with my partner let alone with someone I don't know as well. I guess if we all were to be getting carried away in the heat of the moment I wouldn't rule it out, but as a norm-no kissing. And I too love to suck cock, and I've been told I'm great with putting it down my throat, so gag reflex from a long tongue isn't it. I think it is just a preference.

Spearfish SD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 75   End
TOPIC: kisssing