Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › kisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
11 to 20 of 119
User Details are only visible to members.
Well said NJNakedCouple!

Yorba Linda CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I love kissing other men. Its more fun than just diving in and grabbing body parts!!!

Username hidden
(22 posts)
I would love kissing a guy once the chemistry is there. I believe the sex would be more intense. My wife would also love to see it. I am on agreement with no facial.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Since I originally posted this I have learned it's not guys I don't want to kiss, it is guys who are bad kissers I don't want to kiss. I have met some really good male kissers. The facial hair stubble is still a major turn off for me.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(484 posts)
Have done it in a one on one situation if the guy wants to. Have never done it in front of my lady, shes says it wouldn't do anything for her...I think if the guys was a little aggressive she would love watching...she really gets off on guys being dom with me.

Lafayette LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
If there is a connection than I'm totally into it. And especially if the lady is into watching and joining in - triple kissing can be a lot of fun. However it is not a deal breaker for me but an added incentive...especially if it is soft and sensual. I really enjoy a bi mmf 3 some (or more some) where we can all please each other without regard for who is doing what to whom as long as it feels good, safe, and all boundaries are respected.

Yorba Linda CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Sex with passion is so much better. With out it , it is just mechanical and not much better than jerking off ( IMHO)

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
Kissing a Guy is no big deal with me... Its very erotic and boy does it get the heart racing. I just think a lot of guys cant handle the emotion that goes with it. If the bed room door is closed and your lady is there, whats there to really care about.!!! No one else will ever know!!! right!

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Love kissing men and women.

Macedonia OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Myself, I love mm kissing. Especially if it's snowballing. I've found about 50% of bi guys are into kissing. Not into rimming myself.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1739 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
11 to 20 of 119
TOPIC: kisssing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.