kisssing : Swingers Discussion 156118
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Coupleskisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
just curious to know from the bi guys, do you like kissing bi men. I do not. i love sucking dick and I have actually gone as far as rimming, but I do not enjoy open mouth kissing with a guy. Am I alone?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 77   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anal - absolutely (I'm tops), oral - the same, but kissing men... no thanks! Nothing to do with keeping the intimacy of kissing just to the two of us - I love kissing other women and she loves kissing playmates of either sex. I'm not totally "anti" - if the other man initiates it I'll go along with it briefly, but never initiate it myself and prefer MM sex without kissing.

Ashbourne England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I don't judge anybody and on what turns them on. I enjoy sucking a guys cock and licking his balls. I don't have any desire to fondle or kiss another guy. It just has no appeal to me at all. I would be more likely to have anal with a guy than kiss him and I don't even know if I could do that. Just not my thing.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Not really into it but the last few couples I met with while we were into a hot mm 69 the wife or gf wanted to watch us snow ball each other and share our cum with her. It turned me on.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Have done it a few times. One of those things that really depends on the situation. Not ruled out but not a requirement either.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Not opposed to kissing but don't initiate it. If the other guy initiated I'd go for it.

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(48 posts)
It seems like that is part of being all in for the enjoyment of the MM experience.

Palatine IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I very much enjoy kissing, licking and touching male lovers as part of foreplay in the same way I enjoy those things with female lovers. It is a definite turn-on for me. I much prefer bi men who are not afraid to be intimate in that way, but I also enjoy straight up mm oral sex with no kissing as well. I have yet to kiss a man in a mfm 3way with his wife/gf, but have passionately kissed many wives/gfs to their man's delight.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
Not that up for kissing, but it wouldn't be a deal killer either.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Yes I (Mr.) have kissed a guy. Old college friend who had some BI fun with. I think it depends on the moment. Different having wiskers rub!

Moore SC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I'm not really into it either, part of it is the intimacy thing, part of it is the facial hair weirding me out and lastly, to be quite honest the 1-2 guys I have kissed weren't very good at it, and that's probably the biggest turn off for me.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 77   End
TOPIC: kisssing