Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › kisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
just curious to know from the bi guys, do you like kissing bi men. I do not. i love sucking dick and I have actually gone as far as rimming, but I do not enjoy open mouth kissing with a guy. Am I alone?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 119
User Details are only visible to members.
@pafun, I guess if we're going to include along the body not limited to the mouth then I am 100% in at all times :)

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I enjoy kissing with some men .But then I enjoy most things with the right man.

Secane PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Single and Hump , I luv laying with a guy and rubbing his cock then start and kissing him from head to cock. Wife gets so wet watching.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
I can't say I have an enormous urge to kiss other men. I'm neither intensely aroused nor turned off by the mere physical act.

But what I do love is that point of arousal where flesh is flesh. I don't care who it belongs to; I simply want to please it and have it please me. That almost always includes kissing whoever has a hand in getting me that aroused.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
We're both kissers with the right people and the right vibe...

Lomita CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
That's always been something i have wondeted about, hump. A guy will suck my cock, rim my ass, but won't kiss me.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1735 posts)
I don't have a good answer to that, but to a lot of us, there obviously is a difference.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(527 posts)
What's the difference kissing a nice clean cock or his lips

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(215 posts)
NJ, I like to grab body parts WHILE kissing

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
Being mostly attracted to males over females. I prefer a male that is passionate, confident and at least likes to cuddle. Men that kiss me are TRUE bi-males to me and really get me excited! So you guys that like to kiss let me know!

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 119
TOPIC: kisssing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.