Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › kisssing
TOPIC: kisssing
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
just curious to know from the bi guys, do you like kissing bi men. I do not. i love sucking dick and I have actually gone as far as rimming, but I do not enjoy open mouth kissing with a guy. Am I alone?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 97
User Details are only visible to members.
Funlyfriend, We talk about it from time to time. So far it hasn't transpired. There's been too many things in our personal lives that have kept us from being comfortable with open play. Right now we are happy to share men with each other and not complicate things.

Cortland OH
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Maybe I assumed something I should not have and people knew what I meant. When I say "when I am dressed" that means when I am dressed as a woman and not dressed as a man. If I am naked I am a man. When I am dressed as a woman I truly have so much female thoughts and feelings which is probably why I don;t like kissing men when I am a man.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Smitten.

Do you ever play one on one with a man?

North Blenheim NY
Username hidden
(417 posts)
Jamie...Out of curiosity... you say when you are dressed, you love kissing. What about when you are not dressed?

Littlestown PA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Kissing is such a sensual thing and for us a huge turn on. I've kissed one man so far and it turned all three of us on! We personally are looking forward to more men that are open to it.

Cortland OH
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I find kissing a man to be very erotic when his wife is watching. French kissing him while she sucks his cock or my cock enhances the feeling. I also enjoy sharing a mans cock with his wife by kissing her with his cock between us. I'll also kiss him after he cums in my mouth or I cum in his mouth.

Anything involving mfm and bisexual play turns me on.................if you are in the Southeast and have interest in MFM or receiving an erotic massage contact me.

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Kissing is the one thing that turns me on the most. When I first started dressing a few years ago I wondered if I would have a problem kissing a man. Oddly enough when I am Jamie and dressed up I feel female and love kissing who ever is naked in front of me......LOL

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Well then Hot since we are not that far you should see if we can be #3 haha. Its all about having fun and lots of passion

Southampton PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We have only met two men so far that were okay with kissing. It just sort of happened and glad it did, it was highly erotic making out and then having my wife join in and then the 3 of us were all making out with each other. We have met guys who love kissing a woman with a cock between both of their lips so what is the difference if they are kissing with the other guys tongue between their lips?

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
OK I truly have had a hard time wrapping my head around this. We always said close your eyes and nobody knows who is playing with who. So most bi men are ok with having a cock in their mouth but will not kiss? Yeah Ito each their own but when things heat up and the passion is flowing we are all about kissing touching licking sucking and whatever!! We are all for it

Southampton PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 97
TOPIC: kisssing

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy